New on fiverr and i would like to have a question answered right away

jeansweet

Hi, I own a new developing music business and I would like to hire some of your music freelancers. I already did start up a little bit. But I need to give your musicians a contract to look through to see if they are even interested. I was able to send to some of them but I don’t understand why I am not able to do it anymore. Was I doing something illegal?

If you send the same message to several sellers, the system might mark it as spam automatically.
You could send a ticket to Customer Support to explain, so they might reactivate your ability to message and maybe advise you on how to go about your idea. 🍀

ETA: Since you wrote ‘your freelancers’, just so there are no misunderstandings - this is ‘just’ the forum, to discuss, exchange tips, ask questions and stuff, but it´s ‘just’ sellers and buyers like you here, nothing ‘official’, for official things you need to contact Customer Support.🙂

Hi, I own a new developing music business and I would like to hire some of your music freelancers. I already did start up a little bit. But I need to give your musicians a contract to look through to see if they are even interested. I was able to send to some of them but I don’t understand why I am not able to do it anymore. Was I doing something illegal?

But I need to give your musicians a contract to look through

Please keep in mind that Fiverr’s Terms of Service strictly forbid the exchange of personal contact information. If you need the sellers to sign a contract, it might be a problem. If the document you sent them had information that would allow the sellers to contact you outside of Fiverr, that’s a problem, too (and possibly the reason why your messaging was disabled).

so then is there a way I can still give musicians my contract without the computer thinking it’s a spam?

What you can do is make a Buyer request or craft individual message to each seller you wish to work with. And about the contract, Yes you can have a long term arrangement with any seller here as far it is limited to Fiverr only.

But it doesn’t. Everything can be done through fiverr. So that should be fine right? Would you like to see the contract to see what I mean?

Everything can be done through fiverr. So that should be fine right?

If there’s no personal contact information (yours or seller’s), and if you’re not asking for personal contact information, it should be fine.

What you can do is make a Buyer request or craft individual message to each seller you wish to work with. And about the contract, Yes you can have a long term arrangement with any seller here as far it is limited to Fiverr only.

what if i’m still unable to attach anything?

Archived