Top Rated Seller Features?

parradesigns

An account manager is a Fiverr person who gets assigned to your account, a person who talks to you and helps you when you’re dealing with Fiverr-related problems

Also note you get an account manager these days long before you are a TRS. They are also known as “Success Coaches”.

They are a point of contact inside Fiverr who can see your account. They make suggestions, and if you have an issue or question, they can provide some insights because they see some of the more successful people in your category.

They invite sellers who are growing fastest in their categories, but it’s “they pick you”, not something anybody gets by asking for it.

Wait, I recall I had been assigned an account manager because I was TRS - are you certain they get assigned to non-TRS levels as well?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m out of likes still but thanks a lot for the insight. I hope I manage to get to TRS someday. I’m kind of pessimistic about how long it would take starting on this account from when I did.

Is it worth keeping an excel spreadsheet of earnings? And in what way would it come into use?

I also feel like I remember that Fiverr image. I must have been around at some point when it was made. I bought something off of Fiverr in 2011-2012, before I’d considered selling, so it must have been from around that time. Time goes far too quickly 😦

Is it worth keeping an excel spreadsheet of earnings?

You can see how much money you’ve made on Fiverr in your dashboard.

@woofy31 I remember the old fun design. I remember the time they introduced “Fiverr 2.0.”

@woofy31 You’re crazy, yet a genius for logging everything in a spreadsheet.

@misscrystal - It would surely be impossible to offer this to every TRS. There are Thousands. I’m actually curious to know how many.

@fonthaunt - Don’t you get some beta insida because you’ve achieved great success - becoming a Fiverr Mod 😉 I remember you from 18 months ago, or so. I left Fiverr for a long period, hence the reason I’ve been absent from the forums.

Wait, I recall I had been assigned an account manager because I was TRS - are you certain they get assigned to non-TRS levels as well?

They definitely get assigned to some non-TRS. This part is a guess, but I think they choose some level 2 sellers who have potential to become TRS (or some other special thing) and try to help them along. As far as the TRS who have them, even some of the top people who are already Super Sellers or Ambassadors have account managers. Maybe that’s to help make sure they keep it up? 😉

They definitely get assigned to some non-TRS. This part is a guess, but I think they choose some level 2 sellers who have potential to become TRS (or some other special thing) and try to help them along. As far as the TRS who have them, even some of the top people who are already Super Sellers or Ambassadors have account managers. Maybe that’s to help make sure they keep it up? 😉

I think this is quite self explanatory, but I got a message from an account called editors_picks, claiming to be Fiverr’s editorial staff.

The message wrote:

'Hey parradesigns,

Hope this message finds you well.

We wanted to let you know we’re currently working on a Category Development Initiative to identify and engage select talent that can meet the needs of our wide range of buyers, and we’re hoping you’ll apply to potentially become a part of it. You may start to see word of this on the forum, but wanted you to be one of the first to know. You can find the application, here:

http://fiverrsuccess.questionpro.com/?custom1=ed

(The application is best viewed on a desktop computer)

Essentially we’re looking to collect information on select seller’s professional education, certifications, and past experience. Because it’s a gradual roll out, we’ll be in touch with next steps in the coming weeks, as it becomes relevant for your category and profile.

If you have any questions about the application process, let us know. Hope you’ll apply for this exciting initiative!

Thanks,

Editorial Team’

Is it a scam of sorts or what? I didn’t really understand it.

I think this is quite self explanatory, but I got a message from an account called editors_picks, claiming to be Fiverr’s editorial staff.

The message wrote:

'Hey parradesigns,

Hope this message finds you well.

We wanted to let you know we’re currently working on a Category Development Initiative to identify and engage select talent that can meet the needs of our wide range of buyers, and we’re hoping you’ll apply to potentially become a part of it. You may start to see word of this on the forum, but wanted you to be one of the first to know. You can find the application, here:

http://fiverrsuccess.questionpro.com/?custom1=ed

(The application is best viewed on a desktop computer)

Essentially we’re looking to collect information on select seller’s professional education, certifications, and past experience. Because it’s a gradual roll out, we’ll be in touch with next steps in the coming weeks, as it becomes relevant for your category and profile.

If you have any questions about the application process, let us know. Hope you’ll apply for this exciting initiative!

Thanks,

Editorial Team’

Is it a scam of sorts or what? I didn’t really understand it.

It’s not a scam, I filled out that form and so did many others, but in my case it wasn’t emailed to me, but rather there was a link to that form that was shared by others.

It’s not a scam, I filled out that form and so did many others, but in my case it wasn’t emailed to me, but rather there was a link to that form that was shared by others.

Just struck me as strange that they had a ‘wedding card’ gig with a spammed gig and package description, as well as their page showing from United States but their local time currently being 23:47, 2 hours ahead of London

are you certain they get assigned to non-TRS levels as well?

I’m sure because I have one… I was told it was because I was one of the fastest growing in my voice over category… And I communicate with him regularly.

My adult son has one also… We are both Level 2… with a couple thousand gigs in our first year, but we are not TRS at this point.

When we have questions, we contact him. Sometimes he reaches out to us for feedback, or if he notices something about our gigs we could do better…

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

how i can get top rated seller…and get more order

how i can get top rated seller…and get more order

Those two things have nothing in common. Everybody thinks that TRS brings constant sales or richness - it’s not, that’s wrong thinking.

Becoming TRS does not guarantee you more orders. It’s just a badge.

I’ve seen Level 2 sellers with tons of orders, and TRS sellers with no orders at all.

Archived