Top Rated Seller Features?

parradesigns

I typed in Top Rated Seller into the search but couldn’t find an up to date or straightforward answer for what I wanted to know.

A simple question; I was just wondering what the actual listed benefits are for becoming a Top Rated Seller. Of course, it’s not shown on the Fiverr Levels page, and I was only wondering what an actual Top Rated Seller had to tell me about the features available exclusively to them.

(I hope I’m allowed to ask this)
Thanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The levels page clearly lists/shows the actual benefits of a TRS:

• you get support for having 10 more active gigs on top of the previous 20
• you get support for adding one more gig extra on top of the other 5
• buyers can purchase 20 items of a gig as opposed to 15
• you get VIP customer support, which means quick replies to tickets + an account manager

689953573_ScreenShot2017-04-29at16_08_27.png.1ab6fd680c879b4901360e3772b4298c.png

P.S. unless you are referring to something else, your original question has its answer in that image from the levels page.

The levels page clearly lists/shows the actual benefits of a TRS:

• you get support for having 10 more active gigs on top of the previous 20

• you get support for adding one more gig extra on top of the other 5

• buyers can purchase 20 items of a gig as opposed to 15

• you get VIP customer support, which means quick replies to tickets + an account manager

P.S. unless you are referring to something else, your original question has its answer in that image from the levels page.

I see that, but I’d read somewhere that they have things like 7 day processing periods prior to withdrawal as opposed to 14. I’m not sure if that’s correct, but I didn’t see it on that page and was wondering if that was true and if there were any other exclusive features which are not mentioned

Hmm, wasn’t aware of that… maybe it’s supposed to be a secret 😛

I think I actually saw it in a small(ish)-print somewhere on Fiverr’s website that TRS have 7 days. Just found it odd that it’s not mentioned on the page, and I wanted to know if there’s anything more than that which is not mentioned really

I think I actually saw it in a small(ish)-print somewhere on Fiverr’s website that TRS have 7 days. Just found it odd that it’s not mentioned on the page, and I wanted to know if there’s anything more than that which is not mentioned really

Well, if there’s more to that, most probably don’t know, like I didn’t know about the 14 day processing… honestly, I never think about my TRS features - they just are there for me to use, no matter what they are, and I use them as they are given 🙂

Well, if there’s more to that, most probably don’t know, like I didn’t know about the 14 day processing… honestly, I never think about my TRS features - they just are there for me to use, no matter what they are, and I use them as they are given 🙂

No worries - I appreciate the help anyhow! I had an account with 200 reviews back in 2013 which I gave up out of frustration. I wish I’d stuck to that in hindsight, but I’m not off to a very bad start on this one. I also had two accounts in between which were sort of 60-ish reviews as well. I could have been TRS by now 😦

No worries - I appreciate the help anyhow! I had an account with 200 reviews back in 2013 which I gave up out of frustration. I wish I’d stuck to that in hindsight, but I’m not off to a very bad start on this one. I also had two accounts in between which were sort of 60-ish reviews as well. I could have been TRS by now 😦

I hope you’ve closed those other accounts, you know it’s against the tos to have more than one…

And I feel you, I myself was an avid forum poster many years ago, then I quit the forum due to lack of time, and now I regret it, because I could’ve become a trusted member or even a moderator, yet I’m stuck at the basic level 😦

I hope you’ve closed those other accounts, you know it’s against the tos to have more than one…

And I feel you, I myself was an avid forum poster many years ago, then I quit the forum due to lack of time, and now I regret it, because I could’ve become a trusted member or even a moderator, yet I’m stuck at the basic level 😦

If the 7/14 days is a secret, it´s a very bad kept one 😉 as many forum posts prove, like, every other thread in Fiverr Site Suggestions is the suggestion to make it 7 days for non TRS sellers too ;). Well, not quite but almost.

I´m sure you´ll be a ‘Regular’ forum member in next to no time btw, Woofy, I am one, it´s not that hard really. 🙂

If the 7/14 days is a secret, it´s a very bad kept one 😉 as many forum posts prove, like, every other thread in Fiverr Site Suggestions is the suggestion to make it 7 days for non TRS sellers too ;). Well, not quite but almost.

I´m sure you´ll be a ‘Regular’ forum member in next to no time btw, Woofy, I am one, it´s not that hard really. 🙂

Thank you @miiila - I’m planning to 😛

Also, if Fiverr would make it a 7 day clearance period for non-TRS sellers, that would mean TRS sellers would need a new change, like a 3 day clearance, because otherwise what would be the point in having all these different Levels? 😛

Totally. lol 💚

Next step: 3/1. And a new level and right-away clearance for those millionaire sellers. 😉

But wouldn’t you then want a 3-day clearance period as well? haha 😛

Anyway, I bet you’ll be a TRS before they even change that thing 😛

P.S. there are already 2 new levels, didn’t you know? They are hidden though: one is the SuperSeller who is promoted on the Fiverr blog, and the other super ultra level is the Fiverr Ambassador, which are a few and I’m happy to be knowing one, who totally deserved being all these 2 hidden levels! To become a superseller, you have to get over a certain limit of money making and become a metahuman, become that millionaire you’re speaking of 😛 as for ambassadors, I think you have to also go to those Fiverr meetups

Yes, I know, there are no secrets wherever more than 1 person knows anything, but I´m not even sure I want to be any of that, TRS, SuperSeller, Mod, I´m naturally lazy, allergic to meetings, too! 😉

Everyone wants to become a TRS on the forums, and you don’t? I have to respect that! But don’t worry, you’ll soon realize you’re a TRS and you won’t remember having moved a single extra muscle 😛 Heck, you’ll probably be forced into becoming TRS haha 😃

But wouldn’t you then want a 3-day clearance period as well? haha 😛

Anyway, I bet you’ll be a TRS before they even change that thing 😛

P.S. there are already 2 new levels, didn’t you know? They are hidden though: one is the SuperSeller who is promoted on the Fiverr blog, and the other super ultra level is the Fiverr Ambassador, which are a few and I’m happy to be knowing one, who totally deserved being all these 2 hidden levels! To become a superseller, you have to get over a certain limit of money making and become a metahuman, become that millionaire you’re speaking of 😛 as for ambassadors, I think you have to also go to those Fiverr meetups

SuperSeller who is promoted on the Fiverr blog, and the other super ultra level is the Fiverr Ambassador

@woofy31. There is an option to apply to become a part of the “Fiverr Ambassador” program on this link.. About the “Super Seller” section, I think you should be mentioned in the successful stories on the blog, but I am not sure for this one.

SuperSeller who is promoted on the Fiverr blog, and the other super ultra level is the Fiverr Ambassador

@woofy31. There is an option to apply to become a part of the “Fiverr Ambassador” program on this link.. About the “Super Seller” section, I think you should be mentioned in the successful stories on the blog, but I am not sure for this one.

Yeah, I wondered several times why I haven’t been advanced to superseller since I’m selling myself for over 7 years on Fiverr, but then I think it must be those few thousands of dollars till the 100K limit, which others have reached in less time than I did. I don’t know…

Thanks for that link, I wasn’t aware of it! 🙂

Is having $1m in total sales actually the criteria for ‘super seller’? I know there should no separate badge for it. I saw one profile which had written super seller, but what does it entail?

If Fiverr decides to feature your profile on their blog and ask you to write about yourself and your successful story, then you’ll become a super seller… but nobody knows the exact limit of money you should be reaching to be featured on the blog, or even if there’s some other criteria…

Yeah, I wondered several times why I haven’t been advanced to superseller since I’m selling myself for over 7 years on Fiverr, but then I think it must be those few thousands of dollars till the 100K limit, which others have reached in less time than I did. I don’t know…

Thanks for that link, I wasn’t aware of it! 🙂

There is no SEO expert that is fiverr ambassador, so you might get in the program.

I am not sure about the super seller. I am selling for three years, I have a lot of reviews, but I never got top rated. I guess it’s because my services aren’t unique or that I don’t use videos for promoting.

Archived