Making new purchase on Fiverr

keithhvoice

How many sellers on here are also buyers? I am a seller on Fiverr and recently had a need for a logo - I should have done this a long time ago. Not only was it a good experience but it also taught me a lot about the buyer experience. I got to see processes I never see as a seller - I also got to experience the seller side and as such have changed some of my quick responses as a result. I highly recommend sellers… also buy! At least once.

I started a a buyer. I had just finished my first book and the radio station that I listened to mentioned Fiverr and I thought it sounded pretty cool. I had two book covers made in a six month period. The seller I used was awesome. Then I went about a year without ever using Fiverr. When I quit my job to start freelance ghostwriting I had planned to only use Upwork and Indeed, but I put a gig up on Fiverr just to see what would happen, since i had such great experiences buying here. Now the vbast majority of my work comes through fiverr. I’ve loved working through fiverr. I get so many inquiries all the time and more than enough work. This week I went a few fun purchases, buying relationship advice, cat pictures, postcards from cool cities, etc. I had an awesome experience buying advice. The cat picture lady I think might not be active anymore…the order is late and she hasn’t reached out to me at all. I can see that she has no reviews, but she only opened up her account in Feb. 2017, so I figured she was still active. Post card seller had buyer requirements that were confusing. Anyway, it was good to get a reminder of what it’s like from the buyer perspective! I’ll probably continue to make small purchases here and there, just so that I remember what it’s like on the other side 🙂

Archived