My End Of Month Freelance Sales

lucycodex

I make money from 3 different sites (and an offline job): Fiverr, Lulu, and Amazon Kindle.

It was just recently that I decided to go into freelancing after 15 years of honing my craft. I would have done this sooner, but I was under the impression that writing was a dead career goal, so I did not want to waste my life writing and writing and never getting anywhere. Now I see that I was completely wrong about this.

I went into freelancing in February with the sale of short ebook bundles. It netted a little, but not much. So it was not until April that I went into Fiverr to freelance article writing and commissions.

So to date, my April sales look like:

Fiverr: 48$ (Maybe someone will order more within the next two days, so this number might increase.)

Lulu: 0$ (Was never a strong suit, but last month I earned 20$, so it helps a little.)

Kindle: 14$ (Again, not a lot, but it has potential)

So during my freelance ventures, I have earned 62 dollars, which will help tremendously in paying off bills and food and the like. It isn’t much, but it is a lot more then I had before, and it gives me potential to earn a living doing what I love!

How much have you earned in your freelancing endeavours this month?

Fiverr: Looks like it’s going to be about four figures this time
Amazon: three figures for Affiliate income, four figures for royalties
BN, Kobo, Apple, etc royalties three figures

So, meh. It’s ok but not nearly as good as it has been. Edited because writer has a point.

It’s not a good idea to give financial details…it’s okay to give some idea, but don’t give actual numbers, keep the actual numbers a secret in the future. Keep this in mind. Meanwhile @uncarved - you are very smart! Just looked at what you do. That’s the kind of online work I would love to have. 🙂

It’s not a good idea to give financial details…it’s okay to give some idea, but don’t give actual numbers, keep the actual numbers a secret in the future. Keep this in mind. Meanwhile @uncarved - you are very smart! Just looked at what you do. That’s the kind of online work I would love to have. 🙂

What’s wrong with giving out numbers? People do it all the time in the forums…

Sorry, if I betrayed how poor I am Writer would never let me hear the end of it. He’d be using me as poor person target practice and shooting at me with a shotgun customized to shoot top 25% earner Indian tax certificates.

I have enough to eat cabbage 3 times a week and indulge in chain smoking. This is all anyone needs to know.

Sorry, if I betrayed how poor I am Writer would never let me hear the end of it. He’d be using me as poor person target practice and shooting at me with a shotgun customized to shoot top 25% earner Indian tax certificates.

I have enough to eat cabbage 3 times a week and indulge in chain smoking. This is all anyone needs to know.

Make your spirit friend pay rent.

Make your spirit friend pay rent.

I wish. by rights I need to bill it for a broken door handle, toilet flush, several packets of vanished cigarette papers and God knows how many hours of paranoid insomnia.

Show me a spiritual attorney and I’m yours.

Archived