Praise God! i'm now a level 2 seller

contentexpertt

Hi, My name is Emmy. I join Fiverr in October 2016. A colleague of mine came to me at the office on that faithful day and said, welcome back from your Honey Moon because I just got married. He said I have a wedding gift for you and he handed over to me a video tutorial on how to make a living via internet. I was downcasted at first as I have tried many work at home site and virtually all of them prove to be scam or unproductive.

When I got home I told my wife what happened at the office and she encouraged me to to give it a shot. I decided to watch the Fiverr Secret Video and I was impressed. I was so much in hurry to create my first gig but I decided to take it step by step. I watch the Video Tutorial Religiously and I decided to create my first Gig.

After settling up my account and my gig with the things I know how to do best (article and Business card Design), I jump into the buyer request and before I know it, some buyer messaged me and we had a nice conversation and that how I got my first order in in 2days. I was so happy that I couldnt wait again to enter the buyers request. As time goes on, buyers started messaging me without applying for their ads on the buyers request.

I am so glad I gave Fiverr a try.
I am glad I am making a living
Thanks to the founder of fiverr and all the buyers.

Long live Fiverr
Long Live Buyers
Long Live Sellers
and
Long Live Paypal 😉

Without God. I am Nothing!

I congratulate you on your successes so far. I would suggest that you consider being entirely honest on your profile, from your credentials to your place of residence. If you aren’t, it is important to realized that continued success is much more difficult without truth. I imagine your spiritual beliefs also encourage truth.

Archived