Fiverr And Our Pets

Guest offlinehelpers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a lot of buyers who say “I noticed you because of your dogs… what are they/they are beautiful/marry me”

Ok, not so many marry me offers but yeah, people like dogs more than people - and they are right to

Heh, I noticed the dogs and was going to comment on it before I found this thread!

My wife volunteers at the local humane society and rescue center, approximately every two weeks we debate whether we should get a third brindle dog! So far, we’ve decided these two are enough and we can always foster.

My wife volunteers at the local humane society and rescue center, approximately every two weeks we debate whether we should get a third brindle dog! So far, we’ve decided these two are enough and we can always foster.

That´s so sweet. So cute! Me likes! Of all your many posts in the forum, this post of yours is the first one that got my full attention and I actually decided to comment on (I mean, don´t get me wrong, your other posts are interesting too. But I love dogs so much). 😍

That´s so sweet. So cute! Me likes! Of all your many posts in the forum, this post of yours is the first one that got my full attention and I actually decided to comment on (I mean, don´t get me wrong, your other posts are interesting too. But I love dogs so much). 😍

One of the great joys of being a freelancer and working from home is that every day is “Bring your dog to work day!”

Guest offlinehelpers

One of the great joys of being a freelancer and working from home is that every day is “Bring your dog to work day!”

And cats! 😸

And all the other amazing pets our fellow Fiverrers seem to have!

I wholeheartedly agreed! LOL. It is nice to have them around, watching them doing funny stuff such as when they are playing together or when they are licking their b*lls, etc. 😂

I wholeheartedly agreed! LOL. It is nice to have them around, watching them doing funny stuff such as when they are playing together or when they are licking their b*lls, etc. 😂

licking their b*lls, etc

You can stop them from doing that by only paying them electronically.

licking their b*lls, etc

You can stop them from doing that by only paying them electronically.

by only paying them electronically.

Errr I´m not sure I understand that. 😕 Paying my dogs for what and why it has to be electronically and how it´s gonna stop them from licking their b4lls? 😂

by only paying them electronically.

Errr I´m not sure I understand that. 😕 Paying my dogs for what and why it has to be electronically and how it´s gonna stop them from licking their b4lls? 😂

It was a play on words. I deliberately misunderstood “balls” as “bills” and suggested you could stop them licking their (dollar) bills by paying them electronically. I realize I have just ruined everything. My humor is weird.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived