Fiverr And Our Pets

offlinehelpers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh… there is no $$ that could buy my super Panda-Dog 😀

Offer = denied! 😁

Here is Jonny last winter in the garden

I can’t believe you said no and then went on to tease me with more pictures!

Jonny looks a lot like my cat. I bet he would love a friend to play with so how about I send over a lovable cat (with a penchant for flipping out, biting and scratching for no reason) and you send Frettchen to me?

I can’t believe you said no and then went on to tease me with more pictures!

Jonny looks a lot like my cat. I bet he would love a friend to play with so how about I send over a lovable cat (with a penchant for flipping out, biting and scratching for no reason) and you send Frettchen to me?

😁

Nice try… but Jonny has his sister Lya to play with

8959712_JL.jpg.e0aae97524c91551d36bcca9156eaa1a.jpg
J&L.jpg960×640 92.2 KB

… and Fretty understands just German 😉

We only have temporary guests, like this guy:

I had went outside for a smoke and stepped on something soft. Thinking ew, I kicked it away before getting a flashlight. Our front door is a step below ground and the poor thing had trapped himself there. Looked pretty dead at first but I took it in, put some soft catfood and water and next morning, he/she was scuttling around happily.

And this beauty who stayed with us for a few hours:

I still think I shouldn’t have posted her on Facebook. A few weeks later, in another FB post, she was found again (and probably kept) by someone else.

Snap! I named this little guy Harrison while we had him but sadly he passed away a few days after finding him. He was made as comfortable as possible in his final days though.

144425598_2013-12-2112_26_46.thumb.jpg.93aa14d04c50c442105e91005fbe6e67.jpg

Am I the only one who dont have any pets. :frowning2:

This thread is so painful for me… I want one NOW😢

d412f61505f5d7c04a49f8cafcaf53e7a9abe2e6.jpg

If you want a pet you will find one or one will find you in time.

Just remember that it is a huge commitment to become responsible for the life and welfare of another being. I consider Chico as having all the same rights and freedoms as a child would. In this case, he has his own emergency fund set aside should he need even the most expensive vet treatment or I need to relocate with him to another country.

Also, if you do get a pet one day, always try and find it in your heart to get a shelter dog or cat or similar rehomed animal. When we got Chico (me and my ex) he had just been branded and abused and had burns and a bad eye which we had to treat. Also, all he would do for weeks was hide in the corner of the sofa under as many cushions as he could from us. In fact, we even started to regret taking him on as he wasn’t just unloving but would run off whenever he had the opportunity and cause loads of stress.

In the end though, building slowly to the point we have got to together in regard to my and Chico’s relationship today, has easily been one of the most emotionally rewarding highlights of my life. It wasn’t easy and fun like it could have been with a puppy. But building the trust and love in the way we did over time has been an altogether better kind of adventure.

597684062_2014-01-1815_26_00.thumb.jpg.a134363a5062551839652b11921a3e36.jpg

Just remember that it is a huge commitment to become responsible for the life and welfare of another being. I consider Chico as having all the same rights and freedoms as a child would. In this case, he has his own emergency fund set aside should he need even the most expensive vet treatment or I need to relocate with him to another country.

Also, if you do get a pet one day, always try and find it in your heart to get a shelter dog or cat or similar rehomed animal. When we got Chico (me and my ex) he had just been branded and abused and had burns and a bad eye which we had to treat. Also, all he would do for weeks was hide in the corner of the sofa under as many cushions as he could from us. In fact, we even started to regret taking him on as he wasn’t just unloving but would run off whenever he had the opportunity and cause loads of stress.

In the end though, building slowly to the point we have got to together in regard to my and Chico’s relationship today, has easily been one of the most emotionally rewarding highlights of my life. It wasn’t easy and fun like it could have been with a puppy. But building the trust and love in the way we did over time has been an altogether better kind of adventure.

That’s simply amazing CY… You are a kind person, indeed. Not because i am not ready to have pet, the thing is, they are very dangerous for me. I am hyper allergic to animal Furs or Hairs.

The non furs ones, don’t appeal me much or are hard to find here… I like the white furry cats. 😍

P.S already decided to buy an aquarium now with some colorful fishes. 🐟

It’s heartbreaking the way some people abuse wonderful animals like Chico.

The pain he has been through shows in his eyes. I’m so happy he has you to love and take care of him. The picture of him in the boat looking happy and carefree was wonderful.

I’m very allergic to animals and yet have always had plenty of them until recently and just put up with the almost debilitating allergies, including horses, breaking out in hives for hours after riding them.

My respect for you increased triple x. 💟

We need more Parents like you and the other people in this thread.

It’s heartbreaking the way some people abuse wonderful animals like Chico.

The pain he has been through shows in his eyes. I’m so happy he has you to love and take care of him. The picture of him in the boat looking happy and carefree was wonderful.

I’m very allergic to animals and yet have always had plenty of them until recently and just put up with the almost debilitating allergies, including horses, breaking out in hives for hours after riding them.

Ah, yes, we miss the boat. It’s a three person inflatable kayak the same quality as a model which someone used to travel the full length of the Amazon. Sadly, it hasn’t stood up very well to dog claws or drunken party paddles in shallow rocky lagoons. This year we will, therefore, be a 100% land based wolf pack unless I can find a Chihuahua accommodating surf school.

That’s simply amazing CY… You are a kind person, indeed. Not because i am not ready to have pet, the thing is, they are very dangerous for me. I am hyper allergic to animal Furs or Hairs.

The non furs ones, don’t appeal me much or are hard to find here… I like the white furry cats. 😍

You know, I do actually know someone looking for a home for a parrot with no feathers. I think they dropped out or were plucked out because of high-stress and I’m not sure if they will grow back. Apparently, though, this is a big problem for parrots. People get them to be ornamental, not realizing that they need high intellectual stimulation. Then they throw them when they start going bald and crazy.

Maybe think about adopting a pet like a bald parrot? He or she would naturally look ridiculous but your allergies and their need of love could be a perfect match. - Just be warned that they live for 80-years+ so it would be a bigger commitment than marriage and raising children.

You know, I do actually know someone looking for a home for a parrot with no feathers. I think they dropped out or were plucked out because of high-stress and I’m not sure if they will grow back. Apparently, though, this is a big problem for parrots. People get them to be ornamental, not realizing that they need high intellectual stimulation. Then they throw them when they start going bald and crazy.

Maybe think about adopting a pet like a bald parrot? He or she would naturally look ridiculous but your allergies and their need of love could be a perfect match. - Just be warned that they live for 80-years+ so it would be a bigger commitment than marriage and raising children.

Well i had one and he FLEW away when I released him after 7 months as I started to think that he is now adapted to us and will never run… I have heard parrots are hard to stay… They will fly anytime if they get a chance to.

I am hyper allergic to animal Furs or Hairs.

Then, You can cuddle a Sphynx Cat or a 🦇

Although I don’t have pictures to share, several years back there was a stray cat that we used to “care for.”

It would pass by day after day and wait in our yard because we were the only ones who were feeding it.

I become so attached to her that I couldn’t let her go when we decided she’d do best in a home. We traveled more than 2 hours to bring her to her new home which hosted just 100 or so cats and was given the proper medical treatments.

I was so emotionally attached that I felt I lost someone in my life.

Until this day I remember her cuddles. Soft sounds and her loud claws scratching my sofa.

I never saw her again other than a single photo that came my way.

😓

Archived