Fiverr And Our Pets

offlinehelpers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely love all of these wonderful fur-babies.

My Gizmo passes away a year ago and I miss her so much. She was my rock star dog and my world for 13 years. Here she is just as I remember my Gizzy…

image.thumb.jpg.41be01ea893004b7f0b32bc29d9f7913.jpg

One of her last pics, well done old girl…

image.thumb.jpg.d10f1d6ceb9611c8360026056be3f6a6.jpg

I currently have no pets. I travel a lot and don’t think it would be fair to the animal.

My Gizmo passes away a year ago and I miss her so much. She was my rock star dog and my world for 13 years. Here she is just as I remember my Gizzy…

I currently have no pets. I travel a lot and don’t think it would be fair to the animal.

Poor Gizmo, and poor you. It is devastating when we lose them, but they make our lives so much better, and know how much they’re loved. 💔

Gizmo looks so happy. I hate the idea of Chico passing but when he does, I won’t regret a moment of him being in my life. He causes me a huge headache as I would love to travel more and move overseas but it wouldn’t e fair to take him where I want to go and I have problems leaving him with people.

He is on a special raw meat and high veg diet because of a liver problem and even though I gave the last person who looked after him all his food preprepared, they fed him conventional food because they thought they knew best and he was sick for days.

But why holiday when you can spend every day on holiday with your best friend wherever you are anyway 🙂

Gizmo looks so happy. I hate the idea of Chico passing but when he does, I won’t regret a moment of him being in my life. He causes me a huge headache as I would love to travel more and move overseas but it wouldn’t e fair to take him where I want to go and I have problems leaving him with people.

He is on a special raw meat and high veg diet because of a liver problem and even though I gave the last person who looked after him all his food preprepared, they fed him conventional food because they thought they knew best and he was sick for days.

But why holiday when you can spend every day on holiday with your best friend wherever you are anyway 🙂

We went through a horrible time pre-Archie - we lost our dog and two cats in the space of 4 weeks. We had to get another dog quickly for the sake of our remaining cat, Beauty, as much as for ourselves. She kept seeing her brothers going out the door and not coming back. Getting Archie at 7 weeks has given her a new lease of life! 🙂

So true!

I worked as a vet tech while I was an undergrad and it was so emotionally draining but also quite inspiring. You can really tell a lot about a person through their pet. Oh how I miss it.

You and Chico obviously love one another very much! ❤️

We went through a horrible time pre-Archie - we lost our dog and two cats in the space of 4 weeks. We had to get another dog quickly for the sake of our remaining cat, Beauty, as much as for ourselves. She kept seeing her brothers going out the door and not coming back. Getting Archie at 7 weeks has given her a new lease of life! 🙂

Yeah, the last stray I found and rehomed (as my landlord won’t let me have another dog) really brought Chico’s energy levels up. We still see the other dog (Aries) every day as I walk him for his new owner and I kind of dream of getting him back somehow so that Chico can have a buddy for when I am out or do need to leave him with someone.

A lot of animals age better when they have a companion to keep up with and another non-human to talk about the day with. Hopefully, I will be able to add to my pack next year if I move but I’ve rehomed 2 stray dogs in 2 years and if I was allowed to permanently keep more than Chico, I’d probably become a stereotypical crazy cat/dog person.

My 10 yo Cookie’s aging process, and how her final time is almost at the door 😢 (she’s got a really bad hyp dysplasia and skin issues that made her visibly sad as you can see in the 3rd photo)

@2 months

1.thumb.JPG.20edbebb89a467e5dbbc06bdd01767a0.JPG

@5 years

2.thumb.JPG.0395333ee3211dd100809b5222d2a54a.JPG

@10 years

3.thumb.JPG.d481c646f174bd8c6eaf8da163583309.JPG

It’s killing us to see her this sad, forcing herself to walk, physically hurting, not being able to jump or run anymore, losing her appetite for playing 😢

My 10 yo Cookie’s aging process, and how her final time is almost at the door 😢 (she’s got a really bad hyp dysplasia and skin issues that made her visibly sad as you can see in the 3rd photo)

@2 months

@5 years

@10 years

It’s killing us to see her this sad, forcing herself to walk, physically hurting, not being able to jump or run anymore, losing her appetite for playing 😢

oh… 😢

@2 months

@5 years

@10 years

:broken_heart:

I’m really sorry to hear about Cookie, but can see the love she has for you, and you have for her.

Archived