Fiverr removed my 4 gigs!

lucyle

I have been on Fiverr for more than 1 year and I am a level 2 seller with 500 completed orders. I provide eBay SEO service and some translation service. Everything was great. Everyday I woke up, the first thing I did was checking on Fiverr. Fiverr was a very important part of my life since I have been working full-time on Fiverr. I made lots of money and the best thing was I had more time for myself and my family. Bu my sale was slow down since the end of March and about 2 weeks ago, I received the email from Fiverr saying that my 4 gigs about Ebay SEO were removed. I was so upset that I tried to contact customer support to find out what happened. And this is what the email said"Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use". … I was like… why didn’t they tell me that from the beginning?? why did they do that just now when I am doing so good on Fiverr?? Why…?..a tons of “why” questions that I wanted to ask them… I feel like I am lost in the middle of now where now. No email from Fiverr everyday… all empty… 😦 I want to sell something new and start all over again but it’s hard… Anyone has any ideas?

Archived