I don´t appear listed :(

luckybulldog

Hello there,
Fiverr search engine is not effective to search for users.
You can simply put your username after “/” to see your profile when you’re logged out.
Ex: Fiverr.com/username
And about the gig, it depends on your Gig impression, clicks, views etc.
Promote your gig to social media, make some sell, it will automatically start moving for the top page 😉
Good luck…

Hello there,

Fiverr search engine is not effective to search for users.

You can simply put your username after “/” to see your profile when you’re logged out.

Ex: Fiverr.com/username

And about the gig, it depends on your Gig impression, clicks, views etc.

Promote your gig to social media, make some sell, it will automatically start moving for the top page 😉

Good luck…

Hey I was looking for users with the name lucky and there is a list of 27 users with lucky in their name but I dont show up do you have any idea why?

Hey I was looking for users with the name lucky and there is a list of 27 users with lucky in their name but I dont show up do you have any idea why?

I don’t know, I can’t find my ID too…

So I give my username and who need to find me, just use URL.

Read this 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

Username not found in search

Give Customer Support a little more time. I do see what you mean about search and I haven't seen it before. CS is your best route. Do your gigs show up by searching tittle/tags? That would be more important.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know, I can’t find my ID too…

So I give my username and who need to find me, just use URL.

Read this 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 61829_1.png

Username not found in search

Give Customer Support a little more time. I do see what you mean about search and I haven't seen it before. CS is your best route. Do your gigs show up by searching tittle/tags? That would be more important.

I looked for Marketing Strategy which is one of my gigs and went through the complete listing and could not find my gig… 😢

Archived