Soooooo dissapointed advice to restore my energy again

azzasalama604

Imagine that you are a mongoose with a large mongoose family which has just been killed and eaten by a king cobra.

Your life is in ruins. You thought that you were to be feared by the snake but you became too complacent, and now as you cradle Josephine, your dead mongoose wife in your little mongoose arms, you wonder if life will ever be good again.

Thankfully, you are a mongoose and it is in your nature to not only find a new mongoose wife and make new mongoose babies but also to never let a snake keep you down for too long.

Don’t feel unmotivated.

Simply embrace your inner mongoose.

thanks alot for your advice

Hm, I haven’t shared any advice with you (yet)… I was simply asking what’s bothering you. This helps me/others to give you the BEST advice possible.

I reply to a lot of requests with what I think is relevant and have no response

and sometimes I get response and give a reasonable price and return again to having no response

that is bothering me most is the no response from buyer he may tell me easily he dealt with another one or negotiate the price but this is not happening

Imagine that you are a mongoose with a large mongoose family which has just been killed and eaten by a king cobra.

Your life is in ruins. You thought that you were to be feared by the snake but you became too complacent, and now as you cradle Josephine, your dead mongoose wife in your little mongoose arms, you wonder if life will ever be good again.

Thankfully, you are a mongoose and it is in your nature to not only find a new mongoose wife and make new mongoose babies but also to never let a snake keep you down for too long.

Don’t feel unmotivated.

Simply embrace your inner mongoose.

wow thanks a lot I appreciate your advice

I reply to a lot of requests with what I think is relevant and have no response

and sometimes I get response and give a reasonable price and return again to having no response

that is bothering me most is the no response from buyer he may tell me easily he dealt with another one or negotiate the price but this is not happening

Sooner or later buyers will bite… Giving up is too easy, just keep working hard. Cause if at first you don’t succeed dust yourself off and try again. Let your mongoose shine! 😄

Don’t devalue your worth… Sure, you want reviews and such but work SMARTER not harder.

tumblr_mznf1dS1An1rgi7odo1_400.gif.5e1ffde1a0cfe2b00dca6b5e82d3c8c3.gif

Sooner or later buyers will bite… Giving up is too easy, just keep working hard. Cause if at first you don’t succeed dust yourself off and try again. Let your mongoose shine! 😄

Don’t devalue your worth… Sure, you want reviews and such but work SMARTER not harder.

d1f33347ca22dd6eeed58facac7012dea9b619f6.gif

thanks a lot,

I love this and I will let my mongoose shine

thanks again

d1f33347ca22dd6eeed58facac7012dea9b619f6.gif

Giving up is too easy, just keep working hard.

@azzasalama604 there you have it!

Mongoose is so cute 😍

I wish to have a pet Mongoose 😉

image.jpg.81cc5329485fc9b642f872e376d93a45.jpg

Archived