I need expert opinion / help

zubairfb

I need expert opinion from a seller…

I have got an order yesterday with one day delivery which is out of my scope to complete it within 1 day as work is very complex… Plus, price is too low to start this complex project, the buyer did not consult me before placing the order and did not respond back even after repeated messages from my side. Now, I have only 3 hours left to delivery, I am planning to cancel the order if he will not reply in next hour.

My question is:

Cancelling an order before 1 hour of delivery will cause 1-star review if he does not accept my cancellation request (as I know it will be mutual cancellation if he accepts it)?

If you send in an issue that needs resolved, it will not cause an automatic 1-star review. It will basically be put on a quick pause until things can be sorted out. I have had to do that when I had someone place on order without giving me ANY information. I waited until the last few hours and still heard nothing so I sent in a cancellation request. I didn’t hear back from them until the next day and we resolved it. I never received a late delivery review. So I wouldn’t stress. I am so sorry that happened to you!

Archived