Hello to everyone

lindajmauro

I completed and delivered a gig for a buyer, who in his requirements, made me understand that he would rate my work based on how well I followed his instructions. Upon completion, the buyer was very satisfied with the job as he termed it “excellent”. I was expecting him to give me a 5-star review but since then, even after contacting him, he has been totally unresponsive and I really need the review for the progress of my business. Please what should I do?

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

Not all buyers leave reviews, as you can see here:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Been over a year and finally, my 100th order got completed without being rated. I'd like to thanks all my buyers that said they loved my work and order again but couldn't spend like a minute to leave a review. Let's celebrate this occasion, tell me...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 36 ❤

It sounds like you did a really good job, but please don’t annoy your buyer by asking for feedback. 🙂

Hi there!

Not all buyers leave reviews, as you can see here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Finally Got My 100th Order Completed As Not Rated!

Been over a year and finally, my 100th order got completed without being rated. I'd like to thanks all my buyers that said they loved my work and order again but couldn't spend like a minute to leave a review. Let's celebrate this occasion, tell me...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 36 ❤

It sounds like you did a really good job, but please don’t annoy your buyer by asking for feedback. 🙂

OK thank you madam. I won’t annoy him.

Hello can you please use your own profile image

you are currently using this http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/young-girl-typing-on-her-computer-while-having-coffee_1039994.htm

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

KEEP THE FIVERR SITE CLEAN and TRUST WORTHY for the BUYERS

Here is my Kind request to all sellers and Buyers: Before planning to start Selling or Buying on fiverr, Kindly spend some time on Fiverr website and Forum and read guidelines https://forum.fiverr.com/guidelines For Buyers please do not buy...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 82 ❤

Archived