No order for a week

thomas_resume

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem here.

My best 3 months on fiver were JAN, FEB and MAR 2017 over almost 3 years here as seller. Then starting April, my sales hugely dropped.

I dont know if it’s related with these high prices new arrival gigs, which are taking places in the front pages of ANY keyword search. The only place these new arrival gigs with high prices are not being shown are in the NEW ARRIVAL gigs. Strange?

If you think there is nothing to do, then take one gig of yours (which are not in the firs page of a searches) and change it’s price over $30, wait 15-30 min till it refresh, and search it again, using the same keyword you used before. Mine gone from 13th page to the very first.

I dont know what fiverr want to get with this, but I’m presuming this is related with this anormal drop on sales for a lot of users, starting this month.

Know I’m talking about keyword searches, not browsing it by the categories menu.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Maybe it was the Mods. Or, maybe multiple people reported the post, and it was removed.

There’s always a good reason for actions taken on the forums, and in Fiverr.

Maybe it was the Mods. Or, maybe multiple people reported the post, and it was removed.

There’s always a good reason for actions taken on the forums, and in Fiverr.

Yes, true, but what strikes me is that their associated fiverr account was removed as well and probably at the same time, which makes me worry if something said on the forum automatically propagates to the fiverr account (and I don’t see why they would remove their own account as most people would just leave it hanging in the air instead of going through the trouble of removing the account themselves) // maybe I’m being paranoid 😛

What just happened? The previous user posted their simple message above, now their Fiverr account has been removed?

Not removed - without 1

So they have 2 forum accounts because they had 2 fiverr accounts out of which one was removed, but both forum accounts are in place… good catch!

Yes, true, but what strikes me is that their associated fiverr account was removed as well and probably at the same time, which makes me worry if something said on the forum automatically propagates to the fiverr account (and I don’t see why they would remove their own account as most people would just leave it hanging in the air instead of going through the trouble of removing the account themselves) // maybe I’m being paranoid 😛

Does it really matter, though? It was someone else’s account. Perhaps they were breaking the rules and removed for doing so? Are you breaking the rules too? If not, then you have nothing to worry about. 😉

Let’s not try to find conspiracies where there are none.

Does it really matter, though? It was someone else’s account. Perhaps they were breaking the rules and removed for doing so? Are you breaking the rules too? If not, then you have nothing to worry about. 😉

Let’s not try to find conspiracies where there are none.

I’m not breaking the rules, lol, but what if I say something that can be misinterpreted? Anyhow, my middle name is Conspiracion (#kidding, although I’m into conspiracies 😃 )

So they have 2 forum accounts because they had 2 fiverr accounts out of which one was removed, but both forum accounts are in place… good catch!

It happens often. They simply forget to hide their 2nd account.

Regarding the user being removed/having 2 accounts.

I don’t believe they have 2 accounts. There is a forum bug that happened in the changeover where a 1 is added to the end of some forum usernames. This makes it look like their Fiverr account is gone. Staff are aware of it.

Regarding the comments disappearing - a couple of comments in this thread were flagged by the system and others were edited by people themselves.

PS: Seeing as you confess to liking conspiracies, I must ask you to please take that as the computer system, not THE SYSTEM. 😉

Regarding the user being removed/having 2 accounts.

I don’t believe they have 2 accounts. There is a forum bug that happened in the changeover where a 1 is added to the end of some forum usernames. This makes it look like their Fiverr account is gone. Staff are aware of it.

Regarding the comments disappearing - a couple of comments in this thread were flagged by the system and others were edited by people themselves.

PS: Seeing as you confess to liking conspiracies, I must ask you to please take that as the computer system, not THE SYSTEM. 😉

I wasn’t aware of that bug, and didn’t even cross my mind that even a forum can have its own bugs 😛

And your P.S. was spot on haha!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

There’s been so many times I’ve wanted to just quote what another poster’s said, almost like a ‘retweet’ equivalent, but it forces me to type a certain amount of characters underneath and I have to write something soppy or completely meaningless to fill the void

There’s been so many times I’ve wanted to just quote what another poster’s said, almost like a ‘retweet’ equivalent, but it forces me to type a certain amount of characters underneath and I have to write something soppy or completely meaningless to fill the void

There's been so many times I've wanted to just quote what another poster's said, almost like a 'retweet' equivalent, but it forces me to type a certain amount of characters underneath and I have to write something soppy or completely meaningless to fill the void

Archived