Already 50 offers send to buyer requests but didn't get orders

Guest baqiaman

Guest baqiaman

Hi, I’m Baqi Aman and working in WordPress field.
I’m sending offers to every buyer request that I can solve or create it, but I didn’t get any orders from buyer requests please help me if there is something wrong with my proposal text or something other is wrong there, Here is my main proposal Text: Hi, I can create beautiful, secure and fast loading website for online marketer. I’m Baqi Aman and making websites with WordPress since 2010 and this is my last website I’ve created with wordpress https://www.website.com/. I will create this website with the price of --$ and – days and with – revisions. Best Regards Baqi Aman I really appreciate your suggestion thanks

Guest baqiaman

hi:) just do well and wait hope you will get orders soon"_

Is this normal?

I’m sending offers to every request that i can do, but i didn’t get any new customer from these 50 offers.

Hi Baqi, count the requests you see that you can do, then count the sellers who can do them, plus the sellers who only think they can do them…

If you want orders, nevermind if from Buyer Request or by buyers contacting you, you have to make your offers/profile/gig description/portfolio/videos (whatever applies to your niche/gigs) really stand out in some way, and even then it might be difficult and need patience, depending on just how many sellers you counted (I assume they were far too many to actually count them, right?)

As for how to do that, there are lots of posts on the forum with really great info, and on the fiverr main site (the blog articles, for instance). Browse the relevant forum categories and make the best use of the search function to find good general tips on Buyer Request, marketing your gigs etc. and those that apply to your niche specifically.

Don´t give up, up your game. 🙂

🍀

Hi, I’m Baqi Aman and working in WordPress field.

I’m sending offers to every buyer request that I can solve or create it, but I didn’t get any orders from buyer requests please help me if there is something wrong with my proposal text or something other is wrong there, Here is my main proposal Text: Hi, I can create beautiful, secure and fast loading website for online marketer. I’m Baqi Aman and making websites with WordPress since 2010 and this is my last website I’ve created with wordpress https://www.website.com/. I will create this website with the price of --$ and – days and with – revisions. Best Regards Baqi Aman I really appreciate your suggestion thanks

Hi, I can create beautiful, secure and fast loading website for online marketer. I’m Baqi Aman and making websites with WordPress since 2010 and this is my last website I’ve created with wordpress https://www.website.com/. I will create this website with the price of --$ and – days and with – revisions. Best Regards Baqi Aman

You’re not getting replies because this is a boilerplate offer that doesn’t say anything about the request you’re bidding on.

• beautiful, secure and fast loading. Do you think others say that they build ugly websites that are not secure? 🙂
  • You have over 6 years of experience. You’re saying the same thing on your profile, so there’s no need to repeat that in your offer and years don’t mean much in this industry. I’ve seen developers with 10 years of experience but their designs are outdated and they know nothing about user experience. Portfolio says more than years.
  • The website you listed is OK, but is this relevant to the request? For example, if a buyer is looking for a website for their cafe, then I send them examples of cafe websites that I’ve built.
  • You don’t need to waste characters on price and delivery time, it’s already shown under offer details. You have 800 characters to use, don’t waste them.

In a nutshell, your offer is a template and not really tailored to the request. Personalize it! 😉

Guest baqiaman

Hi, I can create beautiful, secure and fast loading website for online marketer. I’m Baqi Aman and making websites with WordPress since 2010 and this is my last website I’ve created with wordpress https://www.website.com/. I will create this website with the price of --$ and – days and with – revisions. Best Regards Baqi Aman

You’re not getting replies because this is a boilerplate offer that doesn’t say anything about the request you’re bidding on.

• beautiful, secure and fast loading. Do you think others say that they build ugly websites that are not secure? 🙂
  • You have over 6 years of experience. You’re saying the same thing on your profile, so there’s no need to repeat that in your offer and years don’t mean much in this industry. I’ve seen developers with 10 years of experience but their designs are outdated and they know nothing about user experience. Portfolio says more than years.
  • The website you listed is OK, but is this relevant to the request? For example, if a buyer is looking for a website for their cafe, then I send them examples of cafe websites that I’ve built.
  • You don’t need to waste characters on price and delivery time, it’s already shown under offer details. You have 800 characters to use, don’t waste them.

In a nutshell, your offer is a template and not really tailored to the request. Personalize it! 😉

Thanks a lot it’s really helped me, the main thing i was looking for was the problem in my offer, you got it thanks

• 3 years later...

Archived