My account is disbaled

mrhighsky

Hi,
I recently got an ‘automated’ email that my Fiverr account is disabled. Upon contacting the support they told me that I have created multiple accounts. But in fact I have never created any other account. I asked them to please let me know what proof they need to clarify this situation. I have never let anyone use my laptop or cellphone to use fiverr.
But they replied that "Multiple Fiverr accounts associated with a single withdrawal provider will also be permanently disabled. "
I have never let anyone use my withdrawal account as well. So I asked them again to please let me know what proof they need from me, so that I can prove that I never created multiple accounts.
But they have marked the ticket as resolved.
Now what should I do. Contact the support again? This was my livelihood. I am ready to provide any proof they need to be sure that I never created multiple account. I am ready to cooperate. So kindly help me what should I do to prove that I am not guilty of this.
Thank you.

Was it your first account or you created new while deleting the previous one?

It was my first account ever. I never created more than one account. I was working here since 2015 with only one account.

I have checked my payoneer withdrawal account as well, there is only one Fiverr account associated with it.

It was my first account ever. I never created more than one account. I was working here since 2015 with only one account.

I have checked my payoneer withdrawal account as well, there is only one Fiverr account associated with it.

whatever may be the reason, I dont think someone can help you here… Only CS can solve your problem if you haven’t done anything wrong.

I guess you should contact them again and provide the screeen shots of this ⬇️

whatever may be the reason, I dont think someone can help you here… Only CS can solve your problem if you haven’t done anything wrong.

I guess you should contact them again and provide the screeen shots of this ⬇️

They have already marked my ticket as resolved, without asking me to send proof.

So I started this forum thread hoping that may be someone had a similar situation previously who can guide me.

Okay I will contact them again, opening a new ticket.

For your info, you can re-open a closed ticket - CS has recently started closing tickets immediately after they respond, which is kind of annoying in my opinion, but I see why they did that since many tickets were left open for a long time. However, like I said, you can simply re-open the ticket by replying to the CS e-mail you received (replying to the actual e-mail will automatically re-open the ticket)

For your info, you can re-open a closed ticket - CS has recently started closing tickets immediately after they respond, which is kind of annoying in my opinion, but I see why they did that since many tickets were left open for a long time. However, like I said, you can simply re-open the ticket by replying to the CS e-mail you received (replying to the actual e-mail will automatically re-open the ticket)

Thanks for the info about re-opening closed ticked. I have already opened a new ticket after @saddu_writer suggested to contact CS again. I have provided them screenshots of my payoneer account. I am waiting for their reply.

It’s been two days since I sent them screenshots, I have received no reply from them. Whether they are looking into this matter or ignored the screenshots I can not tell, as I can not check the status of the ticket.
Can anybody please tell me how long it takes? or what else should I do?

It’s been two days since I sent them screenshots, I have received no reply from them. Whether they are looking into this matter or ignored the screenshots I can not tell, as I can not check the status of the ticket.

Can anybody please tell me how long it takes? or what else should I do?

If your account had no level 1/2/TRS and was a basic account, it can sometimes take a while for CS to reply, so you have to be patient considering the amount of tickets CS receives each day 24/7 from all over the globe.

Archived