Extremely Happy! With in one month i am aLEVEL ONE SELLER!

heily_graphics

:grinnin****g:Today i am LEVEL ONE SELLER. I achieved this within one month. Thanks fiverr for giving me nice platform😁

Thanks fiverr for giving me nice platform

Yes, you have done a good job. But, I need to tell you a few things, that’s alarming as well!

1. You are a man and the picture on your profile is that of a woman!
  2. Your profile name says “Graphics” and your top selling gig is that of Linear Calculus?
  3. All the reviews on your top gig are from one single client!
  4. An image in your top gig is from First Tutors, UK - I hope you have rights to use that picture.

Well, all these may not be against TOS of Fiverr, but certainly alarming.

Try to improve on these. Many profiles are getting banned these days because of inappropriate information.

💡 **All the best :**slight_smile:

Yes, you have done a good job. But, I need to tell you a few things, that’s alarming as well!

2. Your profile name says “Graphics” and your top selling gig is that of Linear Calculus?
  4. An image in your top gig is from First Tutors, UK - I hope you have rights to use that picture.

Try to improve on these. Many profiles are getting banned these days because of inappropriate information.

I noticed that as well! Interesting.

Thank you so much…i will improve:-))

Thanks…and repeated buyer once like my work and she was with the project to be completed…So that she considered me again and again…there was nothing by me:-)

Archived