What should I do once the seller didn't reply me

topazrutile

I have placed the order and the seller sent me the work at the first time. So I requested to revise the logo with my comments, however, the seller didn’t reply me since the first draft. What can I do? Does Fiverr customer service can help me to find where is the seller now? I want to know how this the progress going, and when the logo can be finished as expected.
Thanks

First of all, check their gig and see how many revisions they offer for free - because some sellers don’t offer free revisions.

Secondly, maybe the seller is overwhelmed with orders, or has some personal problems that prevent them from responding - give them some time to respond.

If, eventually, the seller fails to deliver in the time specified on their gig, your order will become a “late order”, which you will then have the right to cancel and get a refund.

P.S. and to answer your question, Customer Support cannot find where the seller is.

First of all, check their gig and see how many revisions they offer for free - because some sellers don’t offer free revisions.

Secondly, maybe the seller is overwhelmed with orders, or has some personal problems that prevent them from responding - give them some time to respond.

If, eventually, the seller fails to deliver in the time specified on their gig, your order will become a “late order”, which you will then have the right to cancel and get a refund.

P.S. and to answer your question, Customer Support cannot find where the seller is.

Thanks Woofy31, it’s much helpful.

Archived