Its just my 3rd Semester and I'm already A Millionaire. Thanks Fiver :D

amk123

Thanks fiver for such a great opportunity but sometimes I think is fiver reliable? Is it forever? Would I be able to earn like this for the rest of my life? I’m just a bit worried about the future. B’cos many people say that its not a reliable source what you are gonna do if someday the company gets close?

I see you are a top rated seller! Have you started your own company or any other business in these years?

No, because unfortunately in my country starting your own company or business is a guaranteed path to bankruptcy - the politics here made sure of that.

Not to mention that Fiverr already does most of the heavy lifting for me, like getting exposure, providing a means for seeing what other people need and request, providing a quick purchase-delivery process, handling my money, and so on.

No, because unfortunately in my country starting your own company or business is a guaranteed path to bankruptcy - the politics here made sure of that.

Not to mention that Fiverr already does most of the heavy lifting for me, like getting exposure, providing a means for seeing what other people need and request, providing a quick purchase-delivery process, handling my money, and so on.

Alright, good to hear that. Stay Blessed!

I’ve been here over four years and have no complaints. Yes it’s a great place.

It’s here to stay. Fiverr was valued in January as being worth:

$400,000,000

Gosh, I thought those were your revenues - you should have seen my shock-face, near-slip-off-the-chair, and big-hamster-eye-close-up! I felt like an ant that discovered how big the universe is.

I’ve been here over four years and have no complaints. Yes it’s a great place.

It’s here to stay. Fiverr was valued in January as being worth:

$400,000,000

Impressive number, admittedly.

It, unfortunately, doesn’t mean that some other company cannot just buy Fiverr and then f*ck it up.

Impressive number, admittedly.

It, unfortunately, doesn’t mean that some other company cannot just buy Fiverr and then f*ck it up.

The day the valuations hit a billion, the beloved CEO will definitely be moving in that direction.

Till then let us count our chicks 🐤

Archived