About asking a change of feedback and i got warned

schleezed

I just asked one of my client to a change due a feedback.

The client admits he’s wrong, in shortly I found his request in buyer’s request, the budget around $30 and i worked around in it, but yet he gave me a 4,7 because he feel it’s kind of pricey. I was just like… what the…
I even spent more efforts due to how difficult this client is in regards giving requirements and describe what he want.

and so i ask to him for a change and he agreed, submit the request to customer service.

but within 24h, i’m warned by official because i broke rule. haha

I just dont feel this quite right since i worked under his budget and we already make a deal but in the end the guy give me less rate because he feel it’s pricey.

I mean, if you don’t want to do that, just don’t make a deal right?

I’m salty lol, insert salty meem here pls

The client admits he’s wrong, in shortly I found his request in buyer’s request, the budget around $30 and i worked around in it, but yet he gave me a 4,7 because he feel it’s kind of pricey. I was just like… what the…

I even spent more efforts due to how difficult this client is in regards giving requirements and describe what he want.

and so i ask to him for a change and he agreed, submit the request to customer service.

I just dont feel this quite right since i worked under his budget and we already make a deal but in the end the guy give me less rate because he feel it’s pricey.

insert salty meem here pls

a-so-salty-is-a-very-very-ayy-so-salt-2626729.png.ba23a7cb416086e448df0c98e2655aec.png

submit the request to customer service.

Why submit to CS? Why not go for the Resolution center?

Archived