Confused on Fiverr

muhammad_osman

Hi, peace upon you!
I am using Fiverr for few months I joined it on September 2016, I posted 4-5 gigs on my account but still
I am still standing on same point 😞 no one is offering me order. I tried everything including buyer requests nut still no order.

Can you help me in this regard.

Hi there. Are you taking advantage of buyer requests?

One thing that caught my eye is this sentence here in one of your gigs:

“In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.”

I would strongly encourage you to take this out and rewrite your gig description.

You might be a very religous person, but people that are not religous might find that a bit weird.

Your profile and gig description should showcase your offer, your experience, let the client know why they should order from you. You can also hire someone to rewrite your gig description to make it pop.

Read this checklist which was created by another wonderful seller. Good luck!

I would strongly encourage you to take this out and rewrite your gig description.

You might be a very religous person, but people that are not religous might find that a bit weird.

Your profile and gig description should showcase your offer, your experience, let the client know why they should order from you. You can also hire someone to rewrite your gig description to make it pop.

no one is offering me order.

Yes i agree to annai80 -

Fiverr is not religious place - You must be professional. Write in your gig - What you do and present the best work on your portfolio.

If you do beg on the God name for getting order - Everyone will avoid you for give order 🙂

So learn and be professional -

Yes I tried Buyer request also. And I wrote a new description few days ago you can check on my fiverr profile.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

my description few days ago but still no benefit

I saw - there is many problem - Buyers do not attract, when they do saw your profile -.

1. Use Creative gig image created by you - not by google.
  2. Offer services with awesome feature.
  3. Do reply on Buyer request regularly basis.
  4. Share your gig on all social network.
  5. Read fiverr blog, Listen fiverr podcast.
  6. Keep patience.

Fiverr
Title(most important): take you gig into buyer search called #Impressions
So if your are not getting even good impressions: So there must be a problem with your title and category
;
;

Image: Attracts buyers hence responsible for you gig #clicks
So if you are getting good impressions but no(less) clicks then there would be a problem with gig image, you should change or improve it
;
;

Description/Packages: leads your Buyers to place #order;
If you have both impressions and clicks but no order then there would be a problem with packages( may be high rates) or your description is confusing for buyer.

Fiverr

Title(most important): take you gig into buyer search called #Impressions

So if your are not getting even good impressions: So there must be a problem with your title and category

;

;

Image: Attracts buyers hence responsible for you gig #clicks

So if you are getting good impressions but no(less) clicks then there would be a problem with gig image, you should change or improve it

;

;

Description/Packages: leads your Buyers to place #order;

If you have both impressions and clicks but no order then there would be a problem with packages( may be high rates) or your description is confusing for buyer.

Beneficial tips. Thanks 😀 But can you tell me how to beat competition?

Beneficial tips. Thanks 😀 But can you tell me how to beat competition?

beating competition has always been a rocket science to the majority but tbh, being sophisticated could make it easier…

it entirely depends on the shapes you create means the job you are loaded with whether or not you do it as desired …

attractive work gets more clients

Archived