What about now?

novads

(First Time)
So I´ve made a few sales and today my earnings got cleared for withdraw with paypal acount, I have received a confirmation email that said “WITHDRAWAL CONFIRMATION RECEIVED” then I clicked the link and on fiverr appeared “Your PayPal account was updated. For security reasons, you will not be able to withdraw for 24 hours”

So what does this mean? Will my earnings be transfered to my paypal?

Best regards,
NovaDs

One more question! Did PayPal charge you any fees?

I found this.

PayPal

If you setup your account with PayPal, then in the WITHDRAW area, click PayPal Account.

A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. You need to click the link in the email to continue this process.

Notes:

The email is sent to the email associated with your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account associated with your Fiverr account, you will need to set one up. See Setting Up Your PayPal Account.

The fee to withdraw is 2% of the sum withdrawal amount, up to $1.

The minimum withdrawal amount is $1.

Read more here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204060786-Withdrawing-Funds

I found this.

PayPal

If you setup your account with PayPal, then in the WITHDRAW area, click PayPal Account.

A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. You need to click the link in the email to continue this process.

Notes:

The email is sent to the email associated with your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account associated with your Fiverr account, you will need to set one up. See Setting Up Your PayPal Account.

The fee to withdraw is 2% of the sum withdrawal amount, up to $1.

The minimum withdrawal amount is $1.

Read more here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204060786-Withdrawing-Funds

Yes, I read that!

Thanks anyways! 🙂

Archived