πŸ‘‘ 🎁 Happy Birthday Fonthaunt! 🎁 πŸ‘‘

eoinfinnegan

@miiila, @nikavoice, @raptargraphix, @saddu_writer, @shubh2012 - Thank you for the videos and memes!! (Hope I got everyone)

To everyone who listed messages, they are wonderful too! Love all my forum peeps!

@gina_riley2

My HERO is a special spiderman that is known only to a few secret devotees! He looks and sounds a bit different but he’s ADORABLE! (Thanks @thespiderguy!)

@annai80, I feel like the CAT QUEEN in the video! (Thanks to @raventl)

I had to take some time to get a breath after this crazy day, but I wanted to respond to this whole thread a little more. Best birthday ever.

@heily_graphics You seem a bit confused but thanks for the birthday wishes. πŸ˜ƒ Birthday wishes for everyone!

Dang it, I missed the party…

but here’s a (drawing of a) cake!

I hope you had a great time! πŸ˜ƒ

Never too late, Zeus, I was late to my own party thanks to my family who gave me a heckava offline day! It’s only 10:30 here, I have an hour and a half left in my time zone! How much more can I drink? πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the CAKE!

Never too late, Zeus, I was late to my own party thanks to my family who gave me a heckava offline day! It’s only 10:30 here, I have an hour and a half left in my time zone! How much more can I drink? πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the CAKE!

Oh believe me, there is always room for another drink…or two…and cake!!

• 6 months later...

Archived