Need Advice to get first order

shellamonica

Hello, so nice be here, read many topic about first order, get level 2, customer satisfaction and many more

i think so easy to get first order here, but i think not so easy hehe little hard, maybe because i still new in here

or maybe you have a tips and trick how to get first job

i’m so happy if you want share your experiment about first order gig

Thank you ^^

Hello, so nice be here, read many topic about first order, get level 2, customer satisfaction and many more

i think so easy to get first order here, but i think not so easy hehe little hard, maybe because i still new in here

or maybe you have a tips and trick how to get first job

i’m so happy if you want share your experiment about first order gig

Thank you ^^

tips and trick how to get first job

While waiting for your first job, you may check other Gigs offering the same as yours. Learn from them, try to improve and check and double check your Gigs.

Marketing is key for beginners and for all in general: try to get more exposure, share in social media, and be patient 😉 without a “sit and wait” attitude.

if you want share your experiment about you

Well… there may be a mistake in your sentence, but is there a better word to call Fiverr at the beginning than an “experiment”? 🙂

Do exacly that: experiment with your Gigs, what works and what will not, change, be open minded, compare… There is no really trick on that. Your Gigs are your own business, and like in every business you need to work hard to make it run!

All the best!!

tips and trick how to get first job

While waiting for your first job, you may check other Gigs offering the same as yours. Learn from them, try to improve and check and double check your Gigs.

Marketing is key for beginners and for all in general: try to get more exposure, share in social media, and be patient 😉 without a “sit and wait” attitude.

if you want share your experiment about you

Well… there may be a mistake in your sentence, but is there a better word to call Fiverr at the beginning than an “experiment”? 🙂

Do exacly that: experiment with your Gigs, what works and what will not, change, be open minded, compare… There is no really trick on that. Your Gigs are your own business, and like in every business you need to work hard to make it run!

All the best!!

thank you @wuerz123 i’ll try

• 1 year later...

Archived