Promoted to level 2 :D

amk123

Guest offlinehelpers

Well done! Here are the Fiverr level requirements:
favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Levels provide sellers even more tools to make money on Fiverr.

Finally Just promoted to fiverr level 2 😃 Really excited about the level 3. Any guesses the requirement about the level 3?

Really excited about the level 3

Other than Top Rated Seller (TRS), currently there is no “Level 3”.

In my mind they should have one for people who get to 300, 500 and/or 1000 gigs, (pick your number), but today the TRS level is something the Fiverr staff selects, and it can be any criteria they select, which fits the current direction of the site.

(Not a problem by me… but it’s NOT “get to X gigs” or other obvious criteria.)

Level 3 is a topratedseller which is done solely on fiverr’s staff judgement. Unfortunately I noticed some people stay topratedsellers although they offer grappy gigs in terms of quality. Topratedsellers should also be subject to regular check-ups and degrade to level 2 if needed.

Level 3 is a topratedseller which is done solely on fiverr’s staff judgement. Unfortunately I noticed some people stay topratedsellers although they offer grappy gigs in terms of quality. Topratedsellers should also be subject to regular check-ups and degrade to level 2 if needed.

Actually, we TRS’ are subject to regular check-ups. Here’s what the levels page says:

To ensure a Top Rated Seller (TRS) maintains exceptional service and is dedicated to the success of our community, we’ll evaluate all TRSs on an ongoing basis to make sure they continue to meet our high standards.

P.S. maybe the ones you mentioned earlier have crappy gigs (although that can be a subjective thing), but maybe they have tons of great feedback, or maybe they attract A LOT of $$ into Fiverr, or maybe they have amazing communication skills and are leaders in the Forums and other places, or maybe all the previous put together

I am implying a particular group of top rated sellers that I personally tried and I can share how they get their feedback. When one such seller delivered his gig he was promising a free gig for a 5-star review. So this is where this ‘‘great feedback’’ comes from for him. Yes, definitely they attract a lot of $$$ into Fiverr and cheers for them.

I am implying a particular group of top rated sellers that I personally tried and I can share how they get their feedback. When one such seller delivered his gig he was promising a free gig for a 5-star review. So this is where this ‘‘great feedback’’ comes from for him. Yes, definitely they attract a lot of $$$ into Fiverr and cheers for them.

delivered his gig he was promising a free gig for a 5-star review

Yes, definitely they attract a lot of $$$ into Fiverr

Uh? Here 1+1 = 3?

I don’t see how working for free will give Fiverr more $$?

As per the 5 stars, if they have to work double to get once a 5 star review, then that’s a very bad business!!! they should really be sitting there day and night doing just this? I barely can manage all my orders and I’m not even TRS!!!

What you “imply” is what many good sellers do: overdelivering

There are no “free Gig” as a $0 Gig doesn’t exist! Either they offer something else in the same order, and work for fee to make his clients happy or you understood something completely wrong.

Well done. Best of luck for TRS

The strategy is:

If you give more money to Fiverr then you will get top seller badge if you do not have orders i.e one order is valued to 500-1000$. If you have some of these orders finished then you get top badge irrespective order count.

delivered his gig he was promising a free gig for a 5-star review

Yes, definitely they attract a lot of $$$ into Fiverr

Uh? Here 1+1 = 3?

I don’t see how working for free will give Fiverr more $$?

As per the 5 stars, if they have to work double to get once a 5 star review, then that’s a very bad business!!! they should really be sitting there day and night doing just this? I barely can manage all my orders and I’m not even TRS!!!

What you “imply” is what many good sellers do: overdelivering

There are no “free Gig” as a $0 Gig doesn’t exist! Either they offer something else in the same order, and work for fee to make his clients happy or you understood something completely wrong.

It is very simple: if you mark the gig as complete the TRS gets $4. If you give him a 5-star review, he promises to provide a free service of his other gig. In my case I ordered an SEO package for my site and the TRS promised creating the backlinks his other gig offers free for me in exchange of a 5-star review. If you don’t understand what I mean, you can order any gig of the TRS ********* and you will see what I mean.

Mod Note: Seller name removed.

PLEASE NOTE: Review manipulation is against ToS:

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

It is very simple: if you mark the gig as complete the TRS gets $4. If you give him a 5-star review, he promises to provide a free service of his other gig. In my case I ordered an SEO package for my site and the TRS promised creating the backlinks his other gig offers free for me in exchange of a 5-star review. If you don’t understand what I mean, you can order any gig of the TRS ********* and you will see what I mean.

Mod Note: Seller name removed.

PLEASE NOTE: Review manipulation is against ToS:

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

his other gig offers free for me in exchange of a 5-star review

Do you know? Exchanging of a 5-star Review do VIOLATE fiverr rules https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer. If anybody doing this kind of activity. raise complaint at CS and they will get banned 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Really excited about the level 3

You can’t get Level3 easily - there is millions of sellers, Who’s more deserving than you !! Fiverr editorial team do hand pick - “LEVEL 3”

So Just focus on your work - Deliver high quality job, Low cancellation, polite with your buyers… You must be excited about your job delivery and order NOT FOR level 3. 🙂

• 7 months later...

Archived