Is it A Must to reply to every single message?

megapixellk

The message system is such an important part of making sales, or it should be for all sellers.

yeah that is why auto reply option is so important,even in very small web sites,Blogs have this option.and fiverr is a one of biggest and very Modern web site in world.so adding this option is very easy thing for fiverr

yeah that is why auto reply option is so important,even in very small web sites,Blogs have this option.and fiverr is a one of biggest and very Modern web site in world.so adding this option is very easy thing for fiverr

I agree. Every time someone sends a message they should get some kind of reply, hopefully a call to buy.

I agree. Every time someone sends a message they should get some kind of reply, hopefully a call to buy.

Something like

Hi there!

Thank you so much for showing interest in my services - I’m currently away for just a bit, but here’s a custom order to get you started while I’m away. As soon as I get back I will address your order and reach back to you in case you need an upgrade.

Although I can see so many risks and problems with this 😛

Something like

Hi there!

Thank you so much for showing interest in my services - I’m currently away for just a bit, but here’s a custom order to get you started while I’m away. As soon as I get back I will address your order and reach back to you in case you need an upgrade.

Although I can see so many risks and problems with this 😛

and give a discount if they accept the order immediately.

Any time someone takes the time to message you they are a potential sale and you need to strike while they are there and interested.

A discount to the minimum $5?

A discount to the huge custom nothing held back order they just had delivered with all the bells and whistles. There should be a timer on it ticking that they can see to accept it.

If they order in the next five minutes they will get ALL THIS FOR THE PRICE OF THE CHEAPER VERSION.

A discount to the huge custom nothing held back order they just had delivered with all the bells and whistles. There should be a timer on it ticking that they can see to accept it.

If they order in the next five minutes they will get ALL THIS FOR THE PRICE OF THE CHEAPER VERSION.

I knew why I loved your username - it’s because you have all these amazing ideas!! 😃

I’m an idea person for sure. Love all the flattery, we would be great lol.

Stop making me like/love your posts - I just got a notice I have a few likes left for today haha! 😛 I see the Forum has changed significantly, and even though I was a hot poster in the past, I’m still at the most basic user level 😦

Response Rate - as far as I’m concern, a useless feature. I know it’s purpose but I think we all could live without it. I know CS could. My response rate constantly drops even when I respond to all my message. I fire off a ticket to CS and sure enough I responded to all my messages and they put it back to 100%. It seemed like I was bugging CS weekly and once said, “goodness this is buggy can you get rid of it” and the CS person said they wish they could but it was above their pay grade

No wonder I’m so charmed by your posts. I see where you are from. I have known many from your area of the world.

I simply had to click the love button on that!

I’m from a world and time that aren’t mine, but I’m glad you’ve had good experiences with people from my place, even though I usually don’t feel the same about my own people (but don’t we all feel like this from time to time?)

Response Rate - as far as I’m concern, a useless feature. I know it’s purpose but I think we all could live without it. I know CS could. My response rate constantly drops even when I respond to all my message. I fire off a ticket to CS and sure enough I responded to all my messages and they put it back to 100%. It seemed like I was bugging CS weekly and once said, “goodness this is buggy can you get rid of it” and the CS person said they wish they could but it was above their pay grade

I’ve been nagging the CS people for so many months (ever since that feature was implemented), because every week or so the rate goes down for no reason, so I kind of became a subscriber to CS on this matter haha - they admitted it’s a bug, they fixed it once but only temporary, now they can’t fix it anymore.

Archived