Is it A Must to reply to every single message?

megapixellk

I want to know should I reply for every message sending by buyer?some times the conversation is end from the buyer side.

Example:

Buyer:your service is great will order again.thank you very much
Me:you are welcome and glad to work with you again Thank you for ordering me
Buyer:Thank you

so should i send a message again thanking him/her?because conversation is end by Buyer side

But if i did’t reply my response rate will be getting low.and also some buyers sending messages when I’am on vacation mode,so in this situation some times i don’t have my laptop or mobile with me to reply
but when I did’t reply my response rate will getting low.so what should i do

No you do not have to keep on responding forever. Just the first response is enough and then you can stop if you want to. Only one response is needed.

last few days i was on vacation,and i was unable to reply for some messages

and now my response rate is 67% which was 100%

It will go back up if you start responding again.

There should be a way to put your messages on vacation.

yeah but sometimes we don’t always have our phones laptops when we are on vacation,so it is great if there is a auto reply option when a seller on vacation like “Thanks for contacting,please leave a message i will reply soon when i’am get back” it is just a idea

yeah but sometimes we don’t always have our phones laptops when we are on vacation,so it is great if there is a auto reply option when a seller on vacation like “Thanks for contacting,please leave a message i will reply soon when i’am get back” it is just a idea

I agree that it is needed. We need a break from messages sometimes, especially if we get 100 a day.

not required

but be sure to open the message

yeah but if i can open the message why shouldn’t i reply for it,the thing is sometimes when we are on vacation we are far away from our working places.sometimes no laptops,mobiles or no wifi or mobile data in some areas we travel.so it is great if there is auto reply option

yeah but if i can open the message why shouldn’t i reply for it,the thing is sometimes when we are on vacation we are far away from our working places.sometimes no laptops,mobiles or no wifi or mobile data in some areas we travel.so it is great if there is auto reply option

You are never supposed to be away from fiverr or a way to connect to it, didn’t you know that? 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

In that case, vacation mode might suit you?

In that case, vacation mode might suit you?

it won’t work 😉 that’s because even in vacation mode buyers can still contact you, and if you don’t respond because you’re on a splendid beach or eating some yummy sushi in a fancy restaurant, BAM, response rate starts sinking!

I think that Fiverr knows technology has come a long way, and that nowadays everybody has at least a cheap smartphone or a cheap laptop with a cheap internet connection to always be online, and like @misscrystal (gosh I love your username!) said, “you’re never supposed to be away from fiverr” 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

it won’t work 😉 that’s because even in vacation mode buyers can still contact you, and if you don’t respond because you’re on a splendid beach or eating some yummy sushi in a fancy restaurant, BAM, response rate starts sinking!

I think that Fiverr knows technology has come a long way, and that nowadays everybody has at least a cheap smartphone or a cheap laptop with a cheap internet connection to always be online, and like @misscrystal (gosh I love your username!) said, “you’re never supposed to be away from fiverr” 🙂

True - hadn’t thought of that. 😀

Can you still be contacted if you pause gigs, or would deleting them save you from unwanted messages, not that anyone would ever want to delete gigs of course.

I think @misscrystal is right - we’ve got to be connected 24/7! 😀

True - hadn’t thought of that. 😀

Can you still be contacted if you pause gigs, or would deleting them save you from unwanted messages, not that anyone would ever want to delete gigs of course.

I think @misscrystal is right - we’ve got to be connected 24/7! 😀

People can still contact you even if you don’t have gigs or if they are paused 😉

yeah but don’t you think it is great if there is a auto reply option.it is Good for everyone not only for me,

That would be a hot feature! If we all look back in the past, Fiverr didn’t even allow canned/template messages and sellers got blocked for sending the same messages to multiple people, even if it was a standard delivery message. And now look: Fiverr implemented the quick responses that solved the problem. I am sure an auto-reply will eventually be implemented as well 🙂

Archived