Buyer canceled the Completed Order after 7+ days even order was marked complete with 5.0 ratting and excellent feedback and delivered on time and client was fully satisfied and he promised to order more in future, i lost my $360 order today

fahadjee

In short FIVERR support team did not helped me. I received the reply from customer support. And i have totally become disappointed. Because they can’t do anything. This is too bad. unbelievable to me. My all hopes were on support team. but i am disappointed badly.

And now only you brothers and sisters on forum just tell me that what to do.

Please brothers and sister, tell me
that

How i can save my self from this type of bad buyers in future?
If same buyer contacted me again from a new account then what should i do?
because that buyer can create a new account and can contact me again and can do the same again with me and someone else too.

Just waiting for your precious and experienced suggestions (My Fiverr Forum Seller Brothers and Sisters).

In short FIVERR support team did not helped me. I received the reply from customer support. And i have totally become disappointed. Because they can’t do anything. This is too bad. unbelievable to me. My all hopes were on support team. but i am disappointed badly.

that

because that buyer can create a new account and can contact me again and can do the same again with me and someone else too.

Just waiting for your precious and experienced suggestions (My Fiverr Forum Seller Brothers and Sisters).

Have you read my post yet? This answers a lot of your questions. I know it is long but it is worth reading as I spent a lot of time researching and finding out information about this situation.

Do remember that this does not happen very often but as James said above, be careful with large orders.

Have you read my post yet? This answers a lot of your questions. I know it is long but it is worth reading as I spent a lot of time researching and finding out information about this situation.

Do remember that this does not happen very often but as James said above, be careful with large orders.

Yes, i read your post. It helped a lot. nice post.

Hi Dear, Thanks for reply. Yes, You are right the buyer account is not available.

So does this means that now i will never get my money back???

I worked hard and buyer was happy and fully satisfied. It is injustice.

One more point to discuss is that buyer profile is appearing as TOP Rated Buyer in fiverr inbox.

I have also submitted a support ticket with screen snaps from conversation with buyer. 😞

What if he is doing this to other people as well and that’s why…

omg ! this is so so sad ! this is totally taking advantage of the great sellers.

now * how * did the bad buyer cancel the order ?
thru paypal ? then you have to do what you can thru paypal to dispute.

horrendous ! but remember you are fighting for all the great sellers on fiverr.
I am a buyer but always respect the sellers. pls keep this threat up.
I am so so sorry.

that

Everyone plz do one thing,just leave fiverr.bcoz they don’t value there seller so time to show them.

And this is the reason why I keep telling sellers that they should always break large orders up into small sales. Instead of one $360 order, you could have broken it into six $60 orders and required the buyer to approve the work at multiple steps along the way. Or billed for your time as you went. Or anything - just invent reasons if you have to - but break it up because it’s easy for a client to pretend that it was an unauthorized debit on their PayPal account once, but filing charge-backs for multiple payments? That’s a little bit harder, and if they’re going to scam you chances are good that they won’t go through all that trouble.

This is a great idea to break the amounts up in smaller orders as I will begin to do this. I worry about this type of thing constantly and it did happen to me one as well, not for quite so much. Yes, Fiverr needs to try to figure out a solution for this and should definitely delete or freeze those deceitful accounts who do such things.

No one wants to spend their time working hard and have someone literally steal from them. Shame!

This is a great idea to break the amounts up in smaller orders as I will begin to do this. I worry about this type of thing constantly and it did happen to me one as well, not for quite so much. Yes, Fiverr needs to try to figure out a solution for this and should definitely delete or freeze those deceitful accounts who do such things.

No one wants to spend their time working hard and have someone literally steal from them. Shame!

They can do that but as @fahadjee said that same buyer could make a new account as a new buyer and do the same thing! But I think the reason why fiverr allows the buyer to confirm the order is because if was the other way around…the buyers may get scammed. However, if the buyers were the ones to get scammed…they could report it and write their bad reviews so people would know that this particular seller is a scammer. I think that’s a safer way.

that

wow… that’s just terrible. I wish I had any advice but I’m just starting here on Fiverr. This kind of situation just makes me wonder how Fiverr is going to respond. In the long run they will lose credibility if stuff like this becomes more common.

I hope that you get a great client to make up for the money that you lost.

All the best!

sorry I just thought for big orders,

there is a " milestone ". you send only partial and confirm with buyer that you and buyer

are on the right track.

this will protect you.

your conversation is recorded in case you need to dispute.

just a thought.

Yes dear, buyer was fully satisfied, delivered on time, buyer posted 5.0 star ratting. and then after 7 days this happens and earning go back from earned revenue.

Yes, You are right. Fiverr also earned nothing. but fiverr part is little as compared to mine.

I know you have lost alot. Fiverr also lost their share even though it’s a small amount but every little counts. If Fiverr does nothing about this then both parties would end up earning nothing while the buyer walks of happy! I thought it was rather dumb when Fiverr said they couldn’t do anything about it. Is paypal the only method of payment for buyers? They should have new methods of payment that don’t have chargebacks and sellers should stop accepting payments via paypal.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived