Gig impressions going down

munimbinsalim

Hi there good people,
I’ve joined Fiverr at the end of January 2017 and now facing a big problem with selling.

I’ve read different posts of this forum about optimizing and marketing my gigs. Following them gave me good results. I got a few sells and just when I started to get messages from clients directly (I mean, without buyer requests), everything started to go down.

Just 2 months ago from now, my best selling gig had 3.6k+ impressions, which now has only 230. The other 3 gigs also had 2.5+ impressions. And now, the stats look this depressing:

Captureimpressions.thumb.PNG.a61904200dbfe77d7107d8b873e64efe.PNG

I have already completed 46 orders in total, with 41 reviews (all 5*). Most of my buyers are happy with the service I provided, so I have repeated buyers also. The only problem is, I have 4 orders mutually cancelled. This is how my performance shows in Analytics:

Captureperformance.thumb.PNG.92f1f5a0612d100b17099b8888ff9adc.PNG

So, are 4 cancelled orders out of the 50 are causing this disaster? I have everything almost the same as ago, marketing my gigs through social media, sending buyer requests, staying online through PC and phone app. Nothing has changed much.

I need some expert advice from you, good people. Can some experienced sellers or experts help me to analyze and fight this disaster?

Thanks in advance.

Munim

Hi, You need to Optimize your gigs to rank it high in Fiverr search results. i would also recommend to share your gigs on social sites regularly. It will help your gigs get more exposure.

hello,

thank you for the tips.

i’ve tried to optimize the gig as much as i could (considering the gig description, tags).

and i’m also sharing them on social media, just like ago. still i’m having the downfall.

hello,

thank you for the tips.

i’ve tried to optimize the gig as much as i could (considering the gig description, tags).

and i’m also sharing them on social media, just like ago. still i’m having the downfall.

Do this continuously & you will surely see the results.

Do this continuously & you will surely see the results.

hi grandmaa,

i appreciate your attempts to help me, i really do. but pls check my post carefully, i said i’m marketing my gigs on social medias regularly since the beginning. nothing has changed there, i’m still experiencing the downfall.

You need to optimize your gig’s title and description + tags. I saw your profile… My suggestion would be to keep your gigs price low. As you don’t have much reviews on your gigs.

thanks a lot for your valuable time which you used to analyze my profile. 🙂

oh, i didn’t know that prices can effect the gig ranking. there’s still so much to learn!

i’ve tried to optimize my gig descriptions and tags, used only the related keywords. can you provide any specific tips which may help me to get my ranking back?

Archived