Disapointed in service

jafer23

How to ask a refund from a totally misleading seller in regards to their capacity to promote my shop
The seller was quick to ask ( bad taste) for a review which I regret as I have lost my leverage to ask for a refund
Can I still get refunded?
Thank you

How to ask a refund from a totally misleading seller in regards to their capacity to promote my shop

The seller was quick to ask ( bad taste) for a review which I regret as I have lost my leverage to ask for a refund

Can I still get refunded?

Thank you

just open a dispute i assume you still can

Did you already review the seller? If so, then I suspect you will find it difficult to get a refund. If you believe you deserve one you can contact customer support and explain your situation to them.

Thanks for your reply

http://support.fiverr.com

Contact CS in the link above.

Your refund (if given), it will be in Fiverr Credit

I order a promo package from a seller in Pakistan, claiming to give exposure and promote my etsy shop

The seller in my opinion is misleading by claiming to give exposure in the us

after paying $26.00 include tip, I only got 7 views from pakistan. I am a USAbased and my target clientele is in the US.

I feel this is a rip off, beside the seller was actively asking for feedback, as a new buyer on this platform I complied

however 3 days later I realize that I just been ripped off and ask for a refund

I contacted the buyer, she claimed that the transaction is complete and I have no recourse.!

is that how this platform works??? i am still holding hopes I am getting a refund for services unfulfilled

I order a promo package from a seller in Pakistan, claiming to give exposure and promote my etsy shop

The seller in my opinion is misleading by claiming to give exposure in the us

after paying $26.00 include tip, I only got 7 views from pakistan. I am a USAbased and my target clientele is in the US.

I feel this is a rip off, beside the seller was actively asking for feedback, as a new buyer on this platform I complied

however 3 days later I realize that I just been ripped off and ask for a refund

I contacted the buyer, she claimed that the transaction is complete and I have no recourse.!

is that how this platform works??? i am still holding hopes I am getting a refund for services unfulfilled

Please check the responses on this thread which will show you how to contact customer support.

Before you buy anything else here, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service so you can understand how the system is supposed to work.

To be fair, if you buy something and publicly declare that it was great then it seems unreasonable to ask for a refund later. There has to be a point where the order is completed - this was when you accepted the order and got a pop up notification to say that “You cannot request changes after this step”. If the service had not been fulfilled then why did you proceed from there?

Please check the responses on this thread which will show you how to contact customer support.

Before you buy anything else here, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the Terms of Service so you can understand how the system is supposed to work.

To be fair, if you buy something and publicly declare that it was great then it seems unreasonable to ask for a refund later. There has to be a point where the order is completed - this was when you accepted the order and got a pop up notification to say that “You cannot request changes after this step”. If the service had not been fulfilled then why did you proceed from there?

you are right , I am not familiar with this platform

lets say I was hurried by the seller into leaving a positive feedback

I thought it was kind of pushy to ask for feedback, so I obliged , boy I regret it

after 2 week the verdict is in

The promotion I paid for brought me 2 views!!!

not worth it , it seems a lot of sellers in here are over inflated their capacity,

then what do you get for 5 bucks ?

won’t be a customer on this ripoff site

I thought it was kind of pushy to ask for feedback, so I obliged , boy I regret it

not worth it , it seems a lot of sellers in here are over inflated their capacity,

You have dealt with 1 seller therefore it does not make sense to make generalisations about the site or other sellers.

You don’t mention whether you contacted customer support. The situation is this: you chose a seller who was obviously not a good choice and then decided to give feedback before the order was complete. You need to take some responsibility for this but you still have the option to contact customer support and explain what happened. This is not a rip off site, you just chose not to learn how to use it properly.

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that .

for your Kind Information , I am also a facebook/twitter or any social media marketer . I know how it works.

There are 2 way to get likes.

🌵 one is using software that will not real , and likes will be dropped.

🏮 2nd one is legal way to promote . This one will never dropped.

But If you not buy this types of Likes, It will be best for you .

You have to maintain and follow some rules, then You can easily gain Likes

before you buy something please make sure , You are buying from real thing from Real and honest seller.

Wish You all the best

Thanks

💚

Archived