I want to say Thank You to my first client

tarique_jsr

Hello everyone!

I have spent twenty months on Fiverr and serving as Level 2 seller for last fifteen months. I have enjoyed a lot working at this awesome marketplace. Now I have built a good relationship with all my valued customers and almost 40% of them are repeated customer who trust on me and like my work. Extra attention to each work and give 100% to every order is main key to achieve this all. With 392 completed orders I earned so many 5 star reviews from them. Yes, I have some negative reviews too but they are very few. Now Fiverr is my full time job and of course, I love my job . At last, I want to say Thank You to my first client who trusted on me and ordered me when my profile was empty and there was no feedback. Of course his one $5 order had encouraged me and I started to trust on myself!

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi Tariique!

Well done you, and what a lovely sentiment to thank you your first client!

Here’s to the next 392 orders - good luck! 😀

Hey Tarique,

Aw, if your first buyer happens to read this post. I’m sure it will bring a smile to his/her face… Because it put one on mine. 😎

💜 these stories!

Yes may be. But he/she is the first person who laid the foundation of my Fiverr career.

Archived