Does facial hair increase sales?

parradesigns

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. It’s distinguishing and trustworthy-looking. There is a history and strength behind the beard. Chicks dig a beard (chicks is a term of endearment to the female of the human species…at least it is for me).
Beowulf had a beard. Socrates had a beard. Steve Jobs had a beard at the height of Apple. Chuck Norris had a beard (and I’m sure his beard had a beard too) Since I’m bald it keeps me from looking like a chocolate egg 😃 . During down times I can grab a tin can, walk outside in my pajamas sit anywhere and people give me money because they think I’m homeless…I could go on and on and on…but I forgot the topic that started this tangent.

Beard.thumb.png.1a1741453b225f3661bb812ffaca455d.png

Yes. It’s distinguishing and trustworthy-looking. There is a history and strength behind the beard. Chicks dig a beard (chicks is a term of endearment to the female of the human species…at least it is for me).

Beowulf had a beard. Socrates had a beard. Steve Jobs had a beard at the height of Apple. Chuck Norris had a beard (and I’m sure his beard had a beard too) Since I’m bald it keeps me from looking like a chocolate egg 😃 . During down times I can grab a tin can, walk outside in my pajamas sit anywhere and people give me money because they think I’m homeless…I could go on and on and on…but I forgot the topic that started this tangent.

Chicks dig a beard (chicks is a term of endearment to the female of the human species…at least it is for me).

Uh huh, I like braiding beards - so much fun! Maybe adding a few beads, too to give it the extra oomph. 😛

As for the chicks reference. I always use this term towards other chicas and myself. 😄

“Like, I’m a cool chick!”

Beowulf had a beard. Socrates had a beard. Steve Jobs had a beard at the height of Apple. Chuck Norris had a beard (and I’m sure his beard had a beard too)

You forgot to add another noble figure @eoinfinnegan unless he already made an appearance and said a word or two. I didn’t bother to scroll up! Just noticed this thread is kinda old lol.

… and wait I’m not done yet.

“Fear the beard” James Harden

james-harden-rockets-nov-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg.ff3734c0cca2bf56a33b5a68ec834d2c.jpg

Since I’m bald it keeps me from looking like a chocolate egg 😃

Hilarious, everybody like 🍫

Zeeshan, What happened to your profile pic?

No thanks on that. I don’t like facial hair on men, I think it’s 🤮 on women.

No thanks on that. I don’t like facial hair on men, I think it’s 🤮 on women.

So do you like a shaved head or a head full of hair? 😃

Yup. I’m going somewhere with this 😛

A bearded woman 😱 sounds like it would be @eoinfinnegan’s type of gal! 😶

Archived