What More Can I Do?

uncarved

I’ve been on fiverr a few years now but only recently the past couple of months started using it for a two year old business I’ve had doing book promotions. It’s going well and I’m happy with the daily orders and the average $$ per order, but I’d love to be on the first page and eventually get to be a top rated seller.

Can you look things over and give me any advice on what I ca do to ensure this happening eventually? It doesn’t have to be quick, I’d just like to make sure I’m going in the right direction to get on the first page and to be a top rated seller.

Thanks for reading.

one of your gigs has a woman against a wall reading a book or something like that, did you use stock image and just add shifted sheets book promotion watermark?

Same for the other gigs, did you create those images or just found them on the internet?

Get your phone out, record yourself introducing each gig, upload the videos to the gigs, video explainers = better sales.

these are all from pexels.com. free commercial use photos. I assure you I’m the first one to care about using images properly. For others, I buy commercial rights from image sites for them and have proof of it :).

I guess I will not make TRS if videos are mandatory, because I will not film myself for money.

Edited to add: I’m also not really asking for more sales. I’m asking about things that can get me on the first page of search for things like “book promotion”. I guess TRS classification would include more sales though, I’m only at about $1500-$2000 a month.

Archived