I'm a new member to fivver

ranuli

To promote my gig,make many more gigs and earn money.Thanks for ur respond

Please start here: https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Both your description and your gig description need improvement. Whether you manage social media for 3 days or 10 days or 30 days is not clear. Buyers don’t care whether you have local festivals or whether you got hurt! Don’t try to deliver too much for one gig. Make use of three plans and gig extras.

Your gig picture looks good.

Please start here: https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Both your description and your gig description need improvement. Whether you manage social media for 3 days or 10 days or 30 days is not clear. Buyers don’t care whether you have local festivals or whether you got hurt! Don’t try to deliver too much for one gig. Make use of three plans and gig extras.

Your gig picture looks good.

Thank you.So now what will I do??

Check out how others who have 100+ reviews are offering similar service. Don’t copy their gig text but use it to understand how you can improve your writeup and what kind of keywords you can use.

Okay.Thank you for your magnificent service.

I see not much improvement!

I like to do some work with internet.I have some experience to work with Micro soft word/Excel/power poin and something like that. I like to spend my leisure time with social media.(Instagram,Viber…)

This sounds very vague as if you are not clear and confident about what you are doing. How about this:

Hi, I am Ranuli. I am good at promoting your business using Social Media. I can be your Social Media Manager. Let’s talk about your exact requirements.

Coming to the gig details, I am sorry but I couldn’t figure out what exactly you want to offer using your gig. That also needs improvement. No need of mentioning gig delivery time again in gig description.

-k

Apart from Fiverr Academy, check out forum posts like this:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Improve My Gig Checklist

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make...

Reading time: 12 mins ? Likes: 379 ❤

Apart from Fiverr Academy, check out forum posts like this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Improve My Gig Checklist

Dear Fiverr Seller: I didn't take a look at your gig, but here is a checklist that may help: Polish your English: spelling, grammar, punctuation, and so on. Are you trying to reach US English speakers or international English speakers? Make...

Reading time: 12 mins ? Likes: 379 ❤

Thank you mr for this respond

Archived