I need help i am new

jubairreaz7329

Hello,

Welcome to Fiverr.

To make things short:
1- Work on your profile description, check grammar and spelling (It’s Hello and not “hellow”).
2- Your level allows more than one gig, use them.
3- Use the Buyer Request section to answer people inquiries and to get new clients.
4- Read the forum.

My friend I know that you’re a graphic designer but even so you can’t have such mistakes on your presentation… I will proofread and edit your presentation; here you go:

Your version:

“hellow i am a graphics designer. I have exilent experience about logo & business card
I wiil do your design cretively with my experience
If u need any then don’t forget to contact me
thanks”

Corrected version:

“Hello, I am a graphic designer. I have an excellent experience on the design of logos & business cards
I will do your design creatively with my experience.
If you need something don’t forget to contact me.
Thanks.”

People can give you guidelines. If you follow the guidelines you will get orders. First improve your skills.
There is no shortcut ways.

I have checked your profile. You didn’t use any punctuation marks. There are so many spelling (hellow,exilent,cretively etc) and grammatical errors! And you didn’t use uppercase & lowercase letters correctly.

You can use 3 images in your gig. Use 3 samples.
As you are new change delivery time to 24 hours.
And provide more revisions.
You can create 7 gigs.
Use buyer request section.

People can give you guidelines. If you follow the guidelines you will get orders. First improve your skills.

There is no shortcut ways.

I have checked your profile. You didn’t use any punctuation marks. There are so many spelling (hellow,exilent,cretively etc) and grammatical errors! And you didn’t use uppercase & lowercase letters correctly.

You can use 3 images in your gig. Use 3 samples.

As you are new change delivery time to 24 hours.

And provide more revisions.

You can create 7 gigs.

Use buyer request section.

Thanks for advice:slight_smile:

Archived