Report button on Buyer Request page

The Buyer Requests page has become near impossible to use do to the huge amount of sellers using it as a platform to promote their gigs rather than to get orders.

Introducing a report button would allow people to report these sellers so that they’ll stop filling up the page with spam for the rest of us sellers. The sellers misusing this page who have been reported could then be issued a warning so that they can be taught to use the page for its intended purpose. I’m suggesting this because it seems like a simple solution to a big problem a lot of sellers encounter.

I just went to my BR section to see the same user post 13 “Requests” for people to buy his gigs. I saw another that was just outright spam, link and all!

We have real buyers who cannot submit a request because they are being moderated, but then this guy says the same thing 13 times and nobody gives a Fukashima? Fiverr’s BR section is broken.

If we had a report button, I’d be using it every day. But as of right now, I don’t have the time nor patience to contact CS for all 40 users a day who spam their gigs in the BR section.

I just went to my BR section to see the same user post 13 “Requests” for people to buy his gigs. I saw another that was just outright spam, link and all!

We have real buyers who cannot submit a request because they are being moderated, but then this guy says the same thing 13 times and nobody gives a Fukashima? Fiverr’s BR section is broken.

If we had a report button, I’d be using it every day. But as of right now, I don’t have the time nor patience to contact CS for all 40 users a day who spam their gigs in the BR section.

I always wondered how the conversation between the sellers that bid and the seller that advertise would go. 😀

Archived