Leverage their new account to level [TRUNCATED] [HIGH RISK! Potential for Buyer and/or Account Loss]

bookcovers_pro

Hello My Lovely Sellers,

This is bookcovers_pro again on board for you. It has been a longtime I visited you in the forum due to one reason and the others. Last time I posted a topic that said ‘‘HOW TO ANSWER BUYER REQUEST IN ATTRACTIVE WAY TO THE BUYERS’’, but because of my less time I was unable to posted the template here, in fact many sellers contacted me one on one to explained the template to them which did, I thank you all for your messages.

Now, I;m thinking of sharing another informative post which can help both new sellers and exiting sellers on this fiverr platform and it will open your eye to some advantages you’ve missed on your gigs and with many buyers.
My post will be ’’ How A NEW SELLERS OR EXISTING SELLERS CAN LEVERAGE THEIR NEW ACCOUNT TO LEVEL ONE AND LEVEL TWO WITHIN A FEW DAYS.
This system can only work for those that are online 24/7 not does sellers that login into their account once in a day, because buyer will need to contact you before he/she place any order.
This principle is called ‘‘Splitting of Order’’ and this ideal is very powerful in the essence that it will increases your rates, reviews and boost your sales among other sellers if you followed the system as explained here, I’ve tried it a lot for clients till today I still used the principle for my clients on fiverr.
The system is that buyer will contact you either through buyer requests or in any means you made to get your buyers, after both of have agreed on price for the service you wanted to offer his/her, just tell the buyer that you will like to send custom offers for the order. For example if both of you agreed price is $20, what you need to do now is to split the order into two or three part by sending two or three custom offers to the buyer, the offers can be $10 each if you split it into two but if you split it in three the first custom offer can be $10, second would be $5 and third would also be $5 and this will show as three orders on ques and this attract many buyers to order from you not only that, immediately you delivered the order and the buyer is satisfied and happy with your job, just deliver the job on three custom offer you sent his/her and tell the buyer with beautiful word and smile to help mark other orders as completed with excellent reviews, I promise you if you did awesome job for buyer he/she will mark all the three orders as completed even with tip.
The advantages of this method is that;

1. It will increases your rating which can take you to level one or level two within short period of time
  2. It will also increase your reviews and this will make buyers to rust you that you can give quality job
  3. Immediately buyers see many orders on ques they will trust your service and they order fro you.
  4. It will boost your sales from other sellers that do not make use of this method.

Disadvantages of this method is that;
If you provide service that is not well quality for buyer and if the buyer is not satisfied he/she can give bad rating on each custom offers gave and this can really affect your account. So, that is while you need to be professional on your service. Thank you fro reading this post and I hope this post is very helpful

Regards,
You’re Blessed
bookcovers_pro.

Mod Note: as pointed out by @ollydave below, this “method” actually breaks the ToS as shown in this quote:

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

As a buyer I would cancel an order or not order from someone who was doing this. It makes no sense to buyers and IMO it is review manipulation. If customer service thought that too then you could be in big trouble.

Anyone doing this should be aware that they are taking a lot of risks - a buyer could really screw you over with this. Getting 2 or 3 bad reviews from a buyer in the beginning will be the end of your account, you wont get any more sales after that.

I know you are a seller trying to help fellow sellers to advance but this is terrible advice.

As a buyer, I am offended and upset you would try to cheat me. A $20 gig cost me $21. A ($10+$5+5) will cost me $20+$3 in processing fee or $23.

You’ve cheated me out of $2. If every seller followed this rule that would cost me hundreds of $$ a year in unnecessary processing fees. I buy a lot here.

I have had someone try this on me before. I was so freaking mad at her. I didn’t turn her in but decline the two custom offer she sent me. Next time someone pulls this stunt, I will turn them into CS.

I agree with what is said about a buyer turning down the offers and perhaps feeling a bit cheated. It’s hard enough to screen through the many sellers offering the same products and finding one you can trust. Something fishy like this would make me just walk away from that seller altogether.

In the long run it would appear you would loose more buyers than the gain from slitting orders regardless of your proficiency of work. Is it really worth the risk? If you have good quality work and are honest, shouldn’t that be the factor that takes you to a level 1 or 2 seller and not tricking buyers with an over exaggeration of reviews?

Why not let your sales take on their own natural course instead of tricking the buyer and potential buyers by misleading them with your Fiverr ranking and reviews?

The ‘level 1 and level 2 in a few days’ could be a bit misleading for new sellers, so it should be pointed out that a certain minimum time is one of the criteria listed,
“30 days active on fiverr” and “completed at least 10 individual orders” for level 1
and “Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months” for level 2,
and note the individual,
so I’d be a bit careful with relying on this tip,
always check the level requirements on the official Fiverr page (https://www.fiverr.com/levels) when reading tips, to make sure you understood everything right and won’t be disappointed.

The ‘level 1 and level 2 in a few days’ could be a bit misleading for new sellers, so it should be pointed out that a certain minimum time is one of the criteria listed,

“30 days active on fiverr” and “completed at least 10 individual orders” for level 1

and “Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months” for level 2,

and note the individual,

always check the level requirements on the official Fiverr page (https://www.fiverr.com/levels) when reading tips, to make sure you understood everything right and won’t be disappointed.

Yes…I agree to that…

As a buyer I would cancel an order or not order from someone who was doing this. It makes no sense to buyers and IMO it is review manipulation. If customer service thought that too then you could be in big trouble.

Anyone doing this should be aware that they are taking a lot of risks - a buyer could really screw you over with this. Getting 2 or 3 bad reviews from a buyer in the beginning will be the end of your account, you wont get any more sales after that.

Noting bad on this, what you need as a buyer is be satisfied with your job, also the agreed price was not increased, also is not a manipulation since the buyer has agreed with you, although to you as a buyer you may not know the power in this system.

Thank you reading the post

and note the individual,

I understood you very but in this type of situation I can added to it because it depends on individual effort and choice, if you agreed to split order on to 3 part some may agreed to split the order 4 to 5 part, so, you are one to think of days you’ll get to levels you are moving towards.

Thanks

Noting bad on this, what you need as a buyer is be satisfied with your job, also the agreed price was not increased, also is not a manipulation since the buyer has agreed with you, although to you as a buyer you may not know the power in this system.

also the agreed price was not increased

With the processing fee, the buyer does pay more, as Gina explained. Instead of paying $21 (the gig plus the fee), she’d have to pay $23 (the gigs plus 3 fees). And what for? So that the seller could artificially increase their number of reviews?

Guest ideaarticle

This method is really risky for new and level one sellers

Wow, I must say, you have guts to do that. I mean that would really annoy buyers to submit requirements etc for every single order as the ordering system is already a long process with several steps (esp the requirements filling)…

If you are stretching nerves of your buyer at the very first step, I am afraid you wont get what you are expecting from those split orders.

P.S I had to point out that the person above ⬆️

Noting bad on this, what you need as a buyer is be satisfied with your job

What I need first is to find a seller I can trust - someone who manipulates the review system is not someone I can trust. If they cheat the system how do I know that they are not going to try to cheat me too? Honesty and integrity are important.

you as a buyer you may not know the power in this system.

I am a seller as well as a buyer and I understand exactly why you do this, it is to get a higher level without earning it properly. As a seller who worked hard to get where I am, I dislike your method of cheating the system. As a buyer I dislike your method of trying to deceive buyers into believing that you have done more orders than you actually have.

Noting bad on this, what you need as a buyer is be satisfied with your job

What I need first is to find a seller I can trust - someone who manipulates the review system is not someone I can trust. If they cheat the system how do I know that they are not going to try to cheat me too? Honesty and integrity are important.

you as a buyer you may not know the power in this system.

I am a seller as well as a buyer and I understand exactly why you do this, it is to get a higher level without earning it properly. As a seller who worked hard to get where I am, I dislike your method of cheating the system. As a buyer I dislike your method of trying to deceive buyers into believing that you have done more orders than you actually have.

As a buyer I dislike your method of trying to deceive buyers into believing that you have done more orders than you actually have.

I think this is the legitimate reason why Buyers complain about being scammed by sellers with volume of sales/reviews.

Why not just use the system as it is set up? If you cannot make it with one account, you won’t be able to make it with two accounts.

Successful sellers who make thousands a month don’t do it by cheating.
They do it by following the rules and working hard. It pays off.

You could have 100 accounts and spend time trying to get your buyers to leave multiple reviews and still never even earn $100 a month after a year. It’s stupid to spend your time and effort trying to cheat with multiple accounts and manipulation of reviews. You are going about this the wrong way.

Hi Everyone!

@bookcovers_pro Although the idea you shared sounds cool but most of the buyers will not agree with this. Because this will cost them extra processing fee.

In my opinion you should work with honesty and do what your buyers like. If you want to succeed on fiverr. I had a buyer from UK who use to purchase my services alot and i earned level one seller just because of him.

This is wrong, very wrong. I see it as a method of cheating, not a good advice.

This is against the TOS.

To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

This is also unfair to those that truly earned it.

This is wrong, very wrong. I see it as a method of cheating, not a good advice.

This is against the TOS.

This is also unfair to those that truly earned it.

I guess this post needs serious attention now by Mods…

Archived