Let's get to know each other - Vacation & Relaxation

miroslavglavic

What do you do to relax for a week or two, maybe more?

Do you go to a cottage? travel within your region? travel outside your region but still in your country? travel next door country?

go overseas?

I like going to the beach outside Canada/USA, drink a beer or two. sometimes one of those drinks with one of those little umbrellas.

Vacations are seldomly relaxing as we use at least a part of those to see family and friends. And that tends to turn into a rather stressful schedule.

What I’d really like to do again is to “travel within our region” and “go to a cottage”. The Danish coast is lined with small summer houses. And they are SO nice when you forget about the summer and rent one for a week in say, February or so (when they are also dirt cheap and you can easily be the only person within a kilometer). Having nothing to do in total reclusion with a crackling fire in the oven, the sauna heating up, while the North Sea is roaring outside, maybe even in view… Bliss!

As for relaxation… as of last year, I have one of these odd things which is a pure and true “hobby”: I hop into the neighbour’s deserted garden and shoot a few dozen arrows down range. Works wonders to clear the mind.

You fool. You can’t possibly drink beer with a little umbrella. The umbrella itself would completely prevent beer pouring from the neck of the bottle. At the same time, the depth and width of a pint glass or tankard would mean that your little umbrella would fall in and completely ruin your beverage.

You are a LIAR @miroslavglavic!

Now, finish your Piña colada like a man and let’s take this outside…

You fool. You can’t possibly drink beer with a little umbrella. The umbrella itself would completely prevent beer pouring from the neck of the bottle. At the same time, the depth and width of a pint glass or tankard would mean that your little umbrella would fall in and completely ruin your beverage.

You are a LIAR @miroslavglavic!

Now, finish your Piña colada like a man and let’s take this outside…

I am outside, I am floating on a lake.

Archived