What happened to my gigs impressions and orders?

devoptimist

Hi, I am a seller. I had started fiverr few months back. I got 4 orders in 1st month, 3 orders in 2nd month all with 5 star rating and after that I couldn’t get a single order. And my gig impressions have fallen down to ground. Please help me how I can get exposure to my gigs and make them re-alive.

Thanks,
DevOptimist

You can use the buyer request option and try to send requests daily. And when you reach the level 1, I think the selling will increase…

I used buyer requests but it didn’t work. Initial 2 months I got orders and after that I got not a single order. Depressed…!

I used buyer requests but it didn’t work. Initial 2 months I got orders and after that I got not a single order. Depressed…!

I used buyer requests but it didn’t work

If that didn’t work then you may think it’s something you’re doing wrong, and not Fiverr’s fingers messing up with you.

There are many good posts and discussions in this forum with great tips to improve your approach to potential buyers.

If you really want to learn, I can advise you to invest time and read those topics.

Best!

Archived