Buyers Demand much more, which not include in my gig

sneher_ador

I am a web developer in fiverr, Some days ago, a buyer ask me for custome offer. Buyer wanted paid to his job 50$, Buyer tell to send a custome 35dollars offer and Buyer wanted paid rest of 15dollar as A tips. I sent his a custome offer about 35 dollar. After complete his job, i delivered my work. He did not agree with my work. and demand to me extra work, otherwise buyer don’t accept my order. I also done his extra work which he asked to do. But Now Buyer ask me for cancellation, he tell me that i did not complete his work.and buyer doesn’t show respect to me, Buyer use bad word with me. Buyer Just wanted to create a problem so that order will be cancel.
So, what should i do now?
Please Suggest me. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

I´d take a screenshot of the bad word, and of him telling you to split it 35/15 and send it to Customer Support.

If you can prove that you did what was agreed on, Customer Support might have your back on not cancelling, too.

You could explain calmly and with screenshots/proof of the conversation what happened.They might tell you to try to settle it with the buyer, but if the ‘bad word’/abuse was really bad, maybe not.

I´d see what Customer Support has to say to that either way.

Good luck with this.

I´d take a screenshot of the bad word, and of him telling you to split it 35/15 and send it to Customer Support.

If you can prove that you did what was agreed on, Customer Support might have your back on not cancelling, too.

You could explain calmly and with screenshots/proof of the conversation what happened.They might tell you to try to settle it with the buyer, but if the ‘bad word’/abuse was really bad, maybe not.

I´d see what Customer Support has to say to that either way.

Good luck with this.

Screenshot_109.thumb.png.eb3da8497168f9483f23098d13fc8b33.png

Screenshot_110.png.9b9430dd2ddf7a0ef1e97ecc1004c519.png

Is it ok for report?

Oh wow, send that right away. Sorry that happened to you. Some people…

Sorry i don’t understand. You mean that it’s ok for report to fiverrr team against Buyer?

Yes, sure, report that, absolute yes.

The first drop down menu has ‘Trust & Safety’, choose that, then you can pick ‘Report Bad User Behaviour’ from the second drop down.

Yes, sure, report that, absolute yes.

The first drop down menu has ‘Trust & Safety’, choose that, then you can pick ‘Report Bad User Behaviour’ from the second drop down.

Thanks. But Buyer did not accept or cancel my order yet. Just He keep hanging my order.

Hy Ador,
It’s high time to contact customer service. I hope they will help you. I was faced same problem before. One of my client as some issue for $15 but he orders 3 times 5*3 =15. After I done. He gives me 3 negative review. I asked why you do this. He said if you cancel all I will remove all review. I contact support with screenshot they remove all review but not payment. I will happy. I hope they will make you happy.
I hope it will help you. Be relaxed and wait. I hope CS will help you with this issue. Best of luck.
Thanks.

Hy Ador,

It’s high time to contact customer service. I hope they will help you. I was faced same problem before. One of my client as some issue for $15 but he orders 3 times 5*3 =15. After I done. He gives me 3 negative review. I asked why you do this. He said if you cancel all I will remove all review. I contact support with screenshot they remove all review but not payment. I will happy. I hope they will make you happy.

I hope it will help you. Be relaxed and wait. I hope CS will help you with this issue. Best of luck.

Thanks.

Thanks also to you. Even i have screenshot of his behavior.

Screenshot_110.png.524b185c5236c925008d642246235cca.png

Screenshot_109.thumb.png.43ce6306bb21332649f1f3bd5a39d33b.png

Thanks. But Buyer did not accept or cancel my order yet. Just He keep hanging my order.

You can report him for ‘Bad User Behaviour’ in either case.

Not sure what you mean now, he only can cancel if he accepted your offer and an order was created. You have an active order with him, with an order number and all, or didn´t he yet accept the offer you sent him?

If there is no offer yet, that´s great, then you don´t have to work for him or with him, but you can report him either way, it´s not cool and against the rules to call people names like that.

And like Ali said, if you do have an active order with him, don´t accept a cancellation, first send a ticket to Customer Support and wait to see what they tell you.

You can report him for ‘Bad User Behaviour’ in either case.

Not sure what you mean now, he only can cancel if he accepted your offer and an order was created. You have an active order with him, with an order number and all, or didn´t he yet accept the offer you sent him?

If there is no offer yet, that´s great, then you don´t have to work for him or with him, but you can report him either way, it´s not cool and against the rules to call people names like that.

And like Ali said, if you do have an active order with him, don´t accept a cancellation, first send a ticket to Customer Support and wait to see what they tell you.

Thank you @miiila for you kind information.

Archived