Is it legal to download gig samples or photos without permission

davidwidmer

It´s also the probably most interesting question I ever read in New User Introductions. What makes you think that that would be okay?

Since Victorian times, it has been well known that if you obliterate a person’s frontal lobes by hammering a hot seven-inch nail up each nostril, they effectively become low empathy zombies with marginal intellectual awareness.

Perhaps something similar has happened to the OP?

Since Victorian times, it has been well known that if you obliterate a person’s frontal lobes by hammering a hot seven-inch nail up each nostril, they effectively become low empathy zombies with marginal intellectual awareness.

Perhaps something similar has happened to the OP?

Well. He asked if it is legal and if an individual can

Maybe there is a gig where one can buy the instructions on how to do it in a PDF. 😉

The answer is “NO!”.

I received over 10 messages last month for users who want to ‘showcase’ some of my gigs on their website so he can send me work to do. I simply said no and then he replied with something like “Can you at least send me few photos without ‘Fiverr’ watermark please?”.

Do not allow anyone to use your portfolio under this pretext, it’s simply scam.

The answer is “NO!”.

I received over 10 messages last month for users who want to ‘showcase’ some of my gigs on their website so he can send me work to do. I simply said no and then he replied with something like “Can you at least send me few photos without ‘Fiverr’ watermark please?”.

Over 10 in one month for one seller…speechless.

The answer is “NO!”.

“Can you at least send me few photos without ‘Fiverr’ watermark please?”.

Oh, my! I’m laughing too hard to know what I think.

😂

Archived