Today completed my 1800 Review

balubfa12

@wddweeras1

thanks for your suggestion Bro. I was a top rated seller till march 2016. Because of lot of order cancellations due to some personal health issues and i was not able to complete so many orders on time which leads my TRS badge lost.

So i am doing hard work and hope some day i will be a TRS again. Hoping for the best.

My kind request all sellers on fiverr, please use your own art work or images as your gig images. please do not use stolen images from internet to use your own images.

Buyers are trusting fiverr and all sellers here. we cant cheat the buyers with stolen work as our portfolio and misguiding the buyers. so please use own profile image and if you are not interested to use your own image then better create a logo for your services and use it as your profile image.

Work hard and be true to your heart. One day you will get super success, keep up the good work always, make the buyer happy 🙂

Yes i am working hard to make all mu buyers happy and really working hard to get TRS again.

As a experience designer and working on fiverr for more than 5 years i can guide new sellers how to start their fiverr freelancing.

Thanks a lot for all your support.

Archived