Is there any chance to Resell services to the Sellers?

bulkemailer

I’m providing different services. and I’m seeing that lot of other people providing same services what I’m offering too.

My question is If I’m doing something special (good) than others then can I promote my services directly to sellers to Resell?

I’ve seen that if you don’t know any seller and trying to contact them then they may report you and you may be banned if you receive more reporting.

Share your thoughts on the same.

If your work js good, the buyer will return to you even without you asking for it. If you’re providing different different gigs and think that the buyer might be interested in it, Just tell him/her to check out your other gigs and contact you if he/she needs anything in future.

I’m providing different services. and I’m seeing that lot of other people providing same services what I’m offering too.

My question is If I’m doing something special (good) than others then can I promote my services directly to sellers to Resell?

I’ve seen that if you don’t know any seller and trying to contact them then they may report you and you may be banned if you receive more reporting.

Share your thoughts on the same.

No. You may only contact other sellers to discuss the service you wish to buy from them. Contacting them for any other reason is spam, and would lead first to your messaging getting disabled, and, if you keep doing it, to your account getting banned.

Archived