I'm so disappointed

sabahaven

Hi… I don’t know how to start this post. The only thing I know is that I NEED YOUR HELP!

I delivered my first gig just today and I made money just today. After I tried to link my fiverr account with my payoneer card they asked me for the code that they sent to my phone (due to the internet connection from Venezuela which is the slowest internet on the American hemisphere) the page didn’t accept the code that I wrote for the first time, so I asked for the code for the second time and I write the code again, what happens next is that my account is restricted by the Trust & Safety Team. I already contacted help & support BUT I’m pretty sure that I didn’t do anything wrong out of the Terms & Conditions from this page. PLEASE HELP ME! I’m good at translating and I was going to have my first review. I’m so sad, and mad. This is so unfair.

Hi… I don’t know how to start this post. The only thing I know is that I NEED YOUR HELP!

I delivered my first gig just today and I made money just today. After I tried to link my fiverr account with my payoneer card they asked me for the code that they sent to my phone (due to the internet connection from Venezuela which is the slowest internet on the American hemisphere) the page didn’t accept the code that I wrote for the first time, so I asked for the code for the second time and I write the code again, what happens next is that my account is restricted by the Trust & Safety Team. I already contacted help & support BUT I’m pretty sure that I didn’t do anything wrong out of the Terms & Conditions from this page. PLEASE HELP ME! I’m good at translating and I was going to have my first review. I’m so sad, and mad. This is so unfair.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hola!

You did the right thing by contacting CS. They will answer surely within 24/48 h. On the other hand, welcome to the forum! Here you can get tons of good advice, to go on with your business.

I bet there is little we can do from here, as we’re not part of Fiverr Customer Support, but encourage you not to give up.

Regarding the internet connection, well it can be an issue when you need to deliver big amount of work!

You’re the 2nd person from Venezuela that I’ve heard saying the Internet is a big issue.

I’m wondering if that’s the reason why no one from Venezuela bid on a project that I posted in Buyer’s Request. I was looking for a virtual assistant to do research on historical libraries. I had close 40 bids but none were anywhere near South America.

Let us know how things go with Customer Support.

Hi guys! Thank you very much for giving me the comfort that I needed yesterday (I was so mad!). I’m here to tell you that finally, CS answered my cry of help :). My account is not activated yet (I hope it will in the next hours), but at least someone helped me out. Thanks for helping me to stay calm, it was very much needed!

Hi guys! Thank you very much for giving me the comfort that I needed yesterday (I was so mad!). I’m here to tell you that finally, CS answered my cry of help :). My account is not activated yet (I hope it will in the next hours), but at least someone helped me out. Thanks for helping me to stay calm, it was very much needed!

I’m so glad you reported that you heard from CS. I’m sure it will work out. Sorry it’s taking so long.

I’m so glad you reported that you heard from CS. I’m sure it will work out. Sorry it’s taking so long.

I have 24 hours to activate my account again, and to do that I need to verify my phone number again (but I can only do this after 48 hours) so there’s a big misunderstanding right there. I’m waiting for CS to tell me what to do next. I’ll let you know how everything turns out.

Archived