Hi,Help Me I Not Getting Single Order.I My Gig Have Problem

Guest sohitkumarr

Guest sohitkumarr

Hello I am not Getting Order please See My Gig is there A Problem In Description or Photos If Have Than Reply Me Please

I believe you have posted similar threads at the forum, but begging here is not going to help you.
In fact it will do the exact opposite.

So about your gig, I hope you are aware that there are HUNDREDS of similar gigs.
In order for you to stand out in that pool, you need to make yourself look better.
Your gig description has a lot of grammar mistakes, your sample images are not well put
together. For someone who claims to have 12 years of experience in Photoshop, your images don’t come across as impressive. Sorry to sound harsh but if you want to be successful here you really need to be good at what you do.

Guest sohitkumarr

I believe you have posted similar threads at the forum, but begging here is not going to help you.

In fact it will do the exact opposite.

So about your gig, I hope you are aware that there are HUNDREDS of similar gigs.

In order for you to stand out in that pool, you need to make yourself look better.

Your gig description has a lot of grammar mistakes, your sample images are not well put

together. For someone who claims to have 12 years of experience in Photoshop, your images don’t come across as impressive. Sorry to sound harsh but if you want to be successful here you really need to be good at what you do.

Brother,I am Not Begging in Fiverr Forums I Need Work Because I Need Work.Thats Why I Do This Thank You For Reply

Guest sohitkumarr

now that I looked at your gigs…hundreds of other sellers do the same thing.

the background removal, that’s a screenshot of Pewdiepie, the most famous Youtuber.

The other two gigs, did you create those images yourself or you found them on the internet?

reply please i need work

Sorry, but what you are doing is what most people will call “begging.”

Did you think about what others wrote?
I pointed out the grammar in your description but you have not fixed it.
I know I’m sounding hard but your photoshop skills are not that impressive, and
you claim that the images belong to you, but they don’t.

I see an image from South Park and some anime, I strongly doubt that those belong
to you. On top of that, you changed your avatar image twice already.
I didn’t notice until I clicked on your gig, but now you are an Asian woman.

If you still don’t realize what you are doing wrong at this point, I think it would be hard to
get gigs.

Guest sohitkumarr

Sorry, but what you are doing is what most people will call “begging.”

Did you think about what others wrote?

I pointed out the grammar in your description but you have not fixed it.

I know I’m sounding hard but your photoshop skills are not that impressive, and

you claim that the images belong to you, but they don’t.

I see an image from South Park and some anime, I strongly doubt that those belong

to you. On top of that, you changed your avatar image twice already.

I didn’t notice until I clicked on your gig, but now you are an Asian woman.

If you still don’t realize what you are doing wrong at this point, I think it would be hard to

get gigs.

please what grammar reply please which word is wrond in my description reply zeus777

Archived