Please must reply [RESOLVED]

silentart

Hi,
I had made a payment withdraw request on April 7, 2017 through “Payoneer Bank Transfer” which required 5 business days for transfer. Now almost 15 days gone but I still not get my payment. When I contact with Payoneer Customer Services and asked for payment status, they send me pdf file with payment details but didn’t tell where they sent my payment. When I went to bank and asked whether the amount has been transferred into my account. They replied no. I again sent many emails to payoneer customer support but received no reply. I sent many emails to Payoneer but they didn’t reply. I just want from them where they have sent my amount.
Please can someone explain how can I get my amount?. This was my first withdraw request through “Payoneer Bank Transfer”.
Thanks in advance.
Silentart

According to what you’ve wrote, You’ve already talked with CS of Payoneer and with your bank. What I suggest is try talking to Fiverr CS that whether the payment went through to Payoneer or not.

Hope it resolves​ this problem 🙂

According to what you’ve wrote, You’ve already talked with CS of Payoneer and with your bank. What I suggest is try talking to Fiverr CS that whether the payment went through to Payoneer or not.

Hope it resolves​ this problem 🙂

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes. I got confirmation message from Fiverr that amount “withdrawal successful”

Archived