Fear of paypal charge back

searchwise

Hey fellows,
i need your advise concerning an order.

This buyer paid for 13 articles ($12 each) that are so simple and wouldn’t require such budget.

One thing that keeps me in fear is that one f the topic requires i signup to a website, so i might be able to get info on what to write.

other topics looks like this;
Article 1:
• What is bitcoin?
• How does it work?
Article 2:
• What is block chain?
Article 3:
• What is a digital currency?
Article 4:
• Who created bitcoins?

i fear this is a trick and he will just collect his money via chargeback after submitting the job.

please what do you think.

thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Nobody should set you a task where you need to signup to website to get information - it should be sent as part of your requirements.

I think if you have your doubts you can just cancel the order

I’d actually consider this price very reasonable. Your buyer is likely just expecting high quality, not spun unresearched content like they might expect for $5. Also, there are a lot of interesting things happening with Bitcoin at the moment. Perhaps they are just trying to capitalize on the fact that the subject is trending.

Click on your buyers profile. If they joined Fiverr very recently, you might have reason to worry. If not, get your writing fingers on and start typing.

EDIT: Replied to @phantompower in error, this was meant for the OP.

Guest offlinehelpers

The topic is more like; “how to use the website”

Can they send you directly to the members’ area, if that’s what you’re describing, without having to sign up, as that seems to be your biggest fear? 🙂

I’d actually consider this price very reasonable. Your buyer is likely just expecting high quality, not spun unresearched content like they might expect for $5. Also, there are a lot of interesting things happening with Bitcoin at the moment. Perhaps they are just trying to capitalize on the fact that the subject is trending.

Click on your buyers profile. If they joined Fiverr very recently, you might have reason to worry. If not, get your writing fingers on and start typing.

EDIT: Replied to @phantompower in error, this was meant for the OP.

Yea, i agree with you.

He actually joined this Month. And also contacted via two profiles; one as his and other as that of his PA. both account are new profiles

Yea, i agree with you.

He actually joined this Month. And also contacted via two profiles; one as his and other as that of his PA. both account are new profiles

In this case, contact CS and tell them that you want to report this user for using multiple accounts and want the order canceled. This is what I would do in the same situation. The only problem is that whether CS helps you or not will depend on whether a human answers your query, or you get a response from AUTOMATED FIVERR CS BOT 5 from unimatrix MAKE YOUR LIFE NEEDLESSLY STRESSFUL.

In this case, contact CS and tell them that you want to report this user for using multiple accounts and want the order canceled. This is what I would do in the same situation. The only problem is that whether CS helps you or not will depend on whether a human answers your query, or you get a response from AUTOMATED FIVERR CS BOT 5 from unimatrix MAKE YOUR LIFE NEEDLESSLY STRESSFUL.

alright, i already did that, unfortunately, its the ROBOT responses so far

Archived