Buyer's Request Page Messed Up

tkib761

Hi,

Has any one of you sellers out their noticing that the Buyer’s Request page is all messed up, showing old outdated requests from earlier days and whats even worst is that if you accidently end up sending an offer it is deducted from your day’s quota.

Also I am sick tired of Sellers using BR page as a way of advertising their gigs. I think a harsh action should be taken against them.

Hi,

Has any one of you sellers out their noticing that the Buyer’s Request page is all messed up, showing old outdated requests from earlier days and whats even worst is that if you accidently end up sending an offer it is deducted from your day’s quota.

Also I am sick tired of Sellers using BR page as a way of advertising their gigs. I think a harsh action should be taken against them.

if you accidently end up sending an offer it is deducted from your day’s quota.

Oh, that’s hard to believe: that you could possibly send an offer by mistake… you need to read the request and offer according to it, choosing price, delivery time, revisions…etc…etc…etc… But… if you copy+paste your answers to everybody… well… that’s another thing 😉

I am sick tired of Sellers using BR page as a way of advertising their gigs

That has been a recurrent topic lately in the Forums. Hope Fiverr Team will take actions on it.

Maybe we all need to scream louder and together?

if you accidently end up sending an offer it is deducted from your day’s quota.

Oh, that’s hard to believe: that you could possibly send an offer by mistake… you need to read the request and offer according to it, choosing price, delivery time, revisions…etc…etc…etc… But… if you copy+paste your answers to everybody… well… that’s another thing 😉

I am sick tired of Sellers using BR page as a way of advertising their gigs

That has been a recurrent topic lately in the Forums. Hope Fiverr Team will take actions on it.

Maybe we all need to scream louder and together?

Well I forget to check the post date while making an offer, that is what I meant by the mistake but yeah I do have a standard Text ready to make my offer, I do make changes to it when needed.

Well I forget to check the post date while making an offer, that is what I meant by the mistake but yeah I do have a standard Text ready to make my offer, I do make changes to it when needed.

Well I forget to check the post date while making an offer,

… and that’s what I mean with “you need to read the request” 😄

Well I forget to check the post date while making an offer,

… and that’s what I mean with “you need to read the request” 😄

too much competition in my chosen gig, so need to fast any way the point is that the BR page is all messed up.

Archived