Just Completed My Second Order! First Review!

lucycodex

I know that for many of you here, such a feat is like loose change. Many complete 10 or more orders a day, so my second order in 10 days seems insignificant. However, for me, it’s a milestone!

These are not small orders either, my first one was 20$, and this one is 15$, so it’s pretty awesome! I seeked out buyers for both of these orders utilizing the Buyers Request option, and pretty much repeated what they need so they knew that I understood what they required.

This most recent buyer, I got get order out lickity-split, and he gave me my first review! 5 stars!

And as I was handing in that order, someone else started to request another order! I am so excited right now!

I know that for many of you here, such a feat is like loose change. Many complete 10 or more orders a day, so my second order in 10 days seems insignificant. However, for me, it’s a milestone!

These are not small orders either, my first one was 20$, and this one is 15$, so it’s pretty awesome! I seeked out buyers for both of these orders utilizing the Buyers Request option, and pretty much repeated what they need so they knew that I understood what they required.

This most recent buyer, I got get order out lickity-split, and he gave me my first review! 5 stars!

And as I was handing in that order, someone else started to request another order! I am so excited right now!

for many of you here, such a feat is like loose change

For me, the orders that meant most were the first few, maybe 10. Of course the really big ones mean a lot too but for different reasons. Keep it going!

That’s so wonderful! I was there myself not too long ago, having seriously started Selling in late-Feb. And even though I’m now Level 1 and JUST received Order #42, I STILL get giddy whenever I get a new order! I do voice-over work, so getting to play new characters always puts me on a high (my last name, funnily enough) and I hope each new writing sale makes you feel the same way.

Guest sophiesvoice

My first order came from the Buyer’s Request option as well. It was so exhilarating getting that order, since my gig still isn’t appearing in the search at this point.

Archived